'Topple the Racists' - a sustained attack on British History

syrup

LE
Rhodes Won't Fall...

I imagine that the high-pitched screaming from protestors will be sending dogs in Oxfordshire into a frenzy, but the college has clearly spotted that to drop the statute requires the ultimate permission of the government, which, on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being unlikely and 10 being certain, weighs in at about minus 6 at the moment.

Many of those doing the wailing can of course renounce the Rhodes Scholarship that they are receiving and piss off back to Africa

Many of those doing the wailing can of course renounce the Rhodes Scholarship that they are receiving and piss off back to Africa

Ah, but the scholarship is their being receipt of reparations for the evils of colonialism and thus it would be giving into racists to renounce the scholarships. I think that's the argument that was used....

In reality, the Rhodes scholarships have - thanks to [awkward!] Rhodes been open to black Africans from the start. There is some debate as to whether he implied that the scholarships were for whites only, but the wording he used to set the things up would, even today, be seen as verging on the inclusive...

She'll be branded a Urban Dictionary: coconut boy by the usual morons who hate anything they consider to be "white privilege"

IMHO her videos should be obligatory viewing in all our schools and possibly Uni's as well!!
There are a few other both black and white young Americans showing both vidoes on YouTube and wanting to know why they weren't told about this. Especially the Bamber village incident where the English stood up for the Black soldiers. It seems to have gone a bit viral.

There are a lot of young Americans, both black and white, luckily, who seem to be able to think for themselves.

Ah, but the scholarship is their being receipt of reparations for the evils of colonialism and thus it would be giving into racists to renounce the scholarships. I think that's the argument that was used....

In reality, the Rhodes scholarships have - thanks to [awkward!] Rhodes been open to black Africans from the start. There is some debate as to whether he implied that the scholarships were for whites only, but the wording he used to set the things up would, even today, be seen as verging on the inclusive...
Today's rant from the Grauniad:
Rhodes’ little-told role in helping to foment the conditions that led to the first world war, in which 40 million died, may even offer further cause and power to those seeking to bring down the statues, remove the plaques and terminate the scholarships that bear his name.

Rhodes’ little-told role in helping to foment the conditions that led to the first world war, in which 40 million died, may even offer further cause and power to those seeking to bring down the statues, remove the plaques and terminate the scholarships that bear his name.

Amazing how he could do all that from the grave, considering that he died twelve years before the outbreak of WWI.

No wonder the Grauniad is taken less seriously than the Beano.

Amazing how he could do all that from the grave, considering that he died twelve years before the outbreak of WWI.

No wonder the Grauniad is taken less seriously than the Beano.
Aaah yes, but as my quote points out, "may even offer further cause and power to those seeking to bring down the statues, remove the plaques and terminate the scholarships that bear his name."
Never let the truth get in the way of a good rant.
Quite pathetic that folk are blaming their own inadequacies on events which happened centuries ago, like Rhodes' conquest, slavery, etc

Truxx

LE
Aaah yes, but as my quote points out, "may even offer further cause and power to those seeking to bring down the statues, remove the plaques and terminate the scholarships that bear his name."
Never let the truth get in the way of a good rant.
Quite pathetic that folk are blaming their own inadequacies on events which happened centuries ago, like Rhodes' conquest, slavery, etc
Also does this mean that we are also cancelling the various Nobel prizes? After all his own work caused a bit of bloodshed too. Still does.

Might as well. The peace prize is devalued to fook already considering some of the exhibits nominated and those who have won.

How kind of the Guardian to offer a definition of the phrase ‘that’s f***ing tenuous, that is’…

Might as well. The peace prize is devalued to fook already considering some of the exhibits nominated and those who have won.
Yes. Didn't The Great Divider get a Nobel Peace prize on spec just for 1.) being black and 2.) not being George W. Bush.? The committee was in such a hurry to nominate this man for his perceived qualities (?) that they gave it to him one week into his first term in office. ONE WEEK. That devalued the prize forever as far as I was concerned.

Scrote -2.jpg

Truxx

LE
Yes. Didn't The Great Divider get a Nobel Peace prize on spec just for 1.) being black and 2.) not being George W. Bush.? The committee was in such a hurry to nominate this man for his perceived qualities (?) that they gave it to him one week into his first term in office. ONE WEEK. That devalued the prize forever as far as I was concerned.

View attachment 605272
So it was not for his services to blowing sh1t up then?

Which would feature on Truxx list entitled Now That's What I call A Nobel Prize.

He does get itin the neck.
Boers hate him. cos of Concentration Camps
Aussies hate him, over the Breaker Morant debacle...
A convenient punchbag, it seems.

Oh, and a poof. Allegedly.
Kitchener had the "failing acquired by most of the Egyptian officers, a taste for buggery".
Breaker Morant should have taken his legal advice, then.
"Put a pencil up each nostril and a knotted hanky on your head, and answer all questions with "Wibble" "

How kind of the Guardian to offer a definition of the phrase ‘that’s f***ing tenuous, that is’…
The ultimate 'blame' and also a lot of 'whataboutism'.
When i DARE to criticise the complete turd nest the ANC has made since 94, it is always 'BUT what about... de Klerk/colonialism/apartheid/Rhodes etc etc etc'
What about it?
I point out that in 94, the ANC inherited a working infrastructure, with industry, transport, education and medical facilities.
Their incompetence and theft has destroyed it, but... 'what about de Klerk...'

View attachment 605272

Well they supposedly gave it to this cartoon character ....

1632057529117.png

Well they supposedly gave it to this cartoon character ....

View attachment 605315
Isn't that the annoying OCB turd Sheldon Cooper [Jim Parsons] from the TV show The Big Bang? His character might know a lot about physics and the universe, but he is such an annoying twat and know-it-all that it's a wonder that his friends don't want to smash his face in on a regular basis. I've seen the show and it's a popular one. I hope this Nobel prize presentation isn't a real one, but only one put on for the show,

endure

GCM
Isn't that the annoying OCB turd Sheldon Cooper [Jim Parsons] from the TV show The Big Bang? His character might know a lot about physics and the universe, but he is such an annoying twat and know-it-all that it's a wonder that his friends don't want to smash his face in on a regular basis. I've seen the show and it's a popular one. I hope this Nobel prize presentation isn't a real one, but only one put on for the show,
It was the final episode of the final series of the BBT. Sheldon's girlfriend (played by Mayim Bialik) has a PhD in neuroscience from UCLA in real life...

Latest Threads