Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Topple the Racists' - a sustained attack on British History

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
my father in law paid a chap in the recruiting office to put him down for the RAF. He wqent to lossiemouth as a PTI and was billeted in a pub! he only did 18 months because he was discharged with a perforated ear drum, he used to Box for the flight .
Then he became a fire watcher , but thats another story .
My mate owns Lossiemouth House, runs it as an upmarket hotel. Ex ACC, his most recent clients when he was working on a consulting gig include Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) and King Hussein of Jordan. He frequently has RAF personnel from RAF Lossiemouth on a long term accomodation basis.

Last edited:
I ******* hope not. He’s been dead since 1999.
sounds about the right definition of "recent" given likely turnover of guests wanting a luxury hotel in Lossiemouth.

Hot *and* cold running water you say...? Welcome, welcome, you'll have had your tea...?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
This in the Times today. Struggling to work out how the battle of Alma is connected to Raj oppression?

Nicholson worshipped as a sainted protector of the oppressed by native people into the 21st century? he has to fall?

Alma was fought in the Crimea in 1854..
Nicholson was killed storming Delhi in India in 1857

Both battles were in September though...

Someone needs to read a book or two.... :)

My mate owns Lossiemouth House, runs it as an upmarket hotel. Ex ACC, his most recent clients when he was working on a consulting gig include Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) and King Hussein of Jordan. He frequently has RAF personnel from RAF Lossiemouth on a long term accomodation basis.
I take it, it is only one sausage at breakfast?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I take it, it is only one sausage at breakfast?
Judge for yourself!
1600666412502.png

Latest Threads