'Topple the Racists' - a sustained attack on British History

This bloke has a point:

I liked the very last point, "I'm throwing the bones to my country". You can't get much more elite than that.
At the end of it all, Elites are what they always have been, entitled. He should be proud to have Otto von Bismarck
"Politics is the art of the possible." .... And he wasn't black- unless- of course, he was.

Poor old Charles Darwin, blasted Colonial! - Yup it's in The Mail.
Now Charles Darwin gets cancelled: Natural History museum will review 'offensive' exhibitions about the Father of Evolution because HMS Beagle's Galapagos voyage was 'colonialist'

Natural history museum is reviewing its potentially 'offensive' collections in the wake of Black Lives Matter protests. Exhibitions under review include collections by naturalist Charles Darwin on HMS Beagle.

There's been something niggling me for a couple of weeks and I couldn't remember what it was. Then I suddenly remembered it can be summed up in one word, "Iconoclasm". We had it in the 16th century except of course the only graven images they want is theirs-You can't kill of the English- so steal their identity.

Bob65

War Hero
Poor old Charles Darwin, blasted Colonial! - Yup it's in The Mail.
Now Charles Darwin gets cancelled: Natural History museum will review 'offensive' exhibitions about the Father of Evolution because HMS Beagle's Galapagos voyage was 'colonialist'

Natural history museum is reviewing its potentially 'offensive' collections in the wake of Black Lives Matter protests. Exhibitions under review include collections by naturalist Charles Darwin on HMS Beagle.
There is literally no point in the NHM then. Shut it down.

There's been something niggling me for a couple of weeks and I couldn't remember what it was. Then I suddenly remembered it can be summed up in one word, "Iconoclasm". We had it in the 16th century except of course the only graven images they want is theirs-You can't kill of the English- so steal their identity.
Education was part of religion and now its separate and has taken on some of the forms of religion..... After all, education is about the pursuit for truth and if that pursuit is been misdirected, is it any wonder the modern world has such a hate for the moralistic past and seek to frame those people as immoral, whilst simulataneously unaware of its judgy ways and failure to adhere to education norms is tantamount to a stoning (see climate change).

Education was part of religion and now its separate and has taken on some of the forms of religion..... After all, education is about the pursuit for truth and if that pursuit is been misdirected, is it any wonder the modern world has such a hate for the moralistic past and seek to frame those people as immoral, whilst simultaneously unaware of its judgy ways and failure to adhere to education norms is tantamount to a stoning (see climate change).
Ahem, profoundly disagree. It's what it should be ideally, but education is largely about enforcing systems, hence why the Church had a monopoly. People like Luther, Galileo, and a host of others realised that the concept of original thought was a dangerous game. Perhaps we should use the word Instruction rather than education- the game is almost given away by the concept of what was Religious Instruction.

That's why current educations are rather hidebound and lopsided- and no I am not saying that Idealistic teaching/ teachers are so constructed.They have the best will in the world, but as an auto-didact by default as it were, I see little in the education system that will spare us from the Extinction rebellion for example, whom I consider modern Luddites. At the higher reaches one has to play devils advocate. One cannot take such people seriously in any way. The truth is that it has been misdirected and I've said this before.

The principle of the 3 rs is not education, that is inculcated in the same way that drills are enforced and they can be taught by parents, my own daughter has done so with her own children so that they are prepared for school. My Grandson loves maths and for him Maths and Science lessons should be a doddle. So what is there left? This house is full of books-all of them have been read by me- they are not for show. They have also been used by my children. And that's the point the 3 rs are vitally important- but that's it. History is written by the winners and argued over by elites. Geography changes by definition. Languages- well there I have an advantage but I have long understood that I can't understand the language's I need to. We should have been taught Russian and Mandarin and they weren't on the agenda in my day. No far better to teach a Londoner French so's he had a qual- never mind speaking it. Rant over

Languages- well there I have an advantage but I have long understood that I can't understand the language's I need to. We should have been taught Russian and Mandarin and they weren't on the agenda in my day. No far better to teach a Londoner French so's he had a qual- never mind speaking it. Rant over
One could argue that formal education is more about teaching how to learn and in many cases the actual subject is not so important.
On top of that, you need teachers skilled in the subject. The number of teachers speaking Russian and Mandarin will be somewhat smaller than those speaking a near-continental language.
In my case I’ve had much more use out of German or French than I’ve found for Russian or Mandarin. If I need skills I wasn’t taught at school, I use the methods I was taught to learn them.

Ahem, profoundly disagree. It's what it should be ideally, but education is largely about enforcing systems, hence why the Church had a monopoly. People like Luther, Galileo, and a host of others realised that the concept of original thought was a dangerous game. Perhaps we should use the word Instruction rather than education- the game is almost given away by the concept of what was Religious Instruction.

That's why current educations are rather hidebound and lopsided- and no I am not saying that Idealistic teaching/ teachers are so constructed.They have the best will in the world, but as an auto-didact by default as it were, I see little in the education system that will spare us from the Extinction rebellion for example, whom I consider modern Luddites. At the higher reaches one has to play devils advocate. One cannot take such people seriously in any way. The truth is that it has been misdirected and I've said this before.

The principle of the 3 rs is not education, that is inculcated in the same way that drills are enforced and they can be taught by parents, my own daughter has done so with her own children so that they are prepared for school. My Grandson loves maths and for him Maths and Science lessons should be a doddle. So what is there left? This house is full of books-all of them have been read by me- they are not for show. They have also been used by my children. And that's the point the 3 rs are vitally important- but that's it. History is written by the winners and argued over by elites. Geography changes by definition. Languages- well there I have an advantage but I have long understood that I can't understand the language's I need to. We should have been taught Russian and Mandarin and they weren't on the agenda in my day. No far better to teach a Londoner French so's he had a qual- never mind speaking it. Rant over
I did say that fundamentally education grew out of religion and the most educated were the priests and who happened to be the gatekeepers of truth, vis-a-vis the religious texts underpinned them and baselined everything on some higher moral principle.

Its my supposition, that what I called misdirection could be either intentionl, or unintentional. But the the ability to operate without a religious text, gives licence to the gatekeepers of truth to stray way off into the realms of wishful thinking and science/education has the tone of himmlers pursuit of some twisted truth to justify changing society in directions it never signed up to.

P.S The traitors of the thirties(soviet union), are alive now but on a mission to create a new utopia and its without any moral underpining and is fundamentally evil.

I did say that fundamentally education grew out of religion and the most educated were the priests and who happened to be the gatekeepers of truth, vis-a-vis the religious texts underpinned them and baselined everything on some higher moral principle.

Its my supposition, that what I called misdirection could be either intentionl, or unintentional. But the the ability to operate without a religious text, gives licence to the gatekeepers of truth to stray way off into the realms of wishful thinking and science/education has the tone of himmlers pursuit of some twisted truth to justify changing society in directions it never signed up to.

P.S The traitors of the thirties(soviet union), are alive now but on a mission to create a new utopia and its without any moral underpining and is fundamentally evil.
I’d agree with that. The issue has always been how those who perceive their truth use it and to what end

If I need skills I wasn’t taught at school, I use the methods I was taught to learn them.
With respect, I think that’s more the key. A child doesn’t need to learn how to learn if it’s interested. It soaks it up. The issue is that frequently at that time they’re not. My Grand daughter is just starting school what’s startling- which I found with my own children is just how much they learn before school

I’d agree with that. The issue has always been how those who perceive their truth use it and to what end
Without religion, education is exactly that way..... Its become orphaned from the teaching of a truth based on morality that all accept, towards a new truth and new morality that tells people that if you don't like something, change it.

If you don't like our history, then simply start hacking away like some crazy cultist in pre-christian times storming the temple to remove the priesthood after a crop failure.

philc

LE
I read on today’s Guardian site of claims that Beethoven was black, they are claims as the article says there is no evidence. Now call me cynical but if he was black I am sure it might of been mentioned at the time by someone.

Offa

War Hero
There is literally no point in the NHM then. Shut it down.
Or withdraw public funding. I assume as a non-profit-making NGO it does have funds from the public purse. I may be wrong, of course. If so, where does funding come from, other than footfall?

Bob65

War Hero
Or withdraw public funding. I assume as a non-profit-making NGO it does have funds from the public purse. I may be wrong, of course. If so, where does funding come from, other than footfall?
From the Department of Culture, Media and Sports. Who are possibly already subverted, of course. If not they would already have sacked half the staff at the British Museum and British Library.

I read on today’s Guardian site of claims that Beethoven was black, they are claims as the article says there is no evidence. Now call me cynical but if he was black I am sure it might of been mentioned at the time by someone.
I think a couple of lads in the glider attack on pegasus bridge were coloured, though don't tell the BBC, or suddenly people may jump to the conclusion we weren't racist, even when it was still fashionable to be so.

P.S As I expect people will demand sources, it was a reference in Ambrose, pegasus bridge..

Last edited:

Latest Threads