'Topple the Racists' - a sustained attack on British History

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Why would I be jealous of a smelly old liar who cant even tell a decent fib?
So I was right! A smelly young(ish) liar is jealous of a "smelly old liar". That's got to be a first, eh?:p

MsG

So I was right! A smelly young(ish) liar is jealous of a "smelly old liar". That's got to be a first, eh?:p

MsG
Bugsy, although I cant prove whether I smell or not, I can certainly prove you are a liar. Also some ARRSE members who live in Nottingham agree that you are a smelly old man.
I blame most of your problems on the shocking abuse your father inflicted on you.

Let's be clear, shall we? I don't attack the eight or nine ARRSErs in the clique, they attack me. It's all very well to state that I should ignore them, but they won't ignore me. Then they post stuff that's spectacularly exaggerated, just to make it seem even more improbable and far-fetched.

One example: As a member of HSV in Germany in the early 1970s, I stepped in as a substitute for a 4 x 100 m team member who was injured. Somehow, I ran a freakish 10.40 secs during the tryout. The competition was against a local team (SV Stellingen) and we won the race.
Let's be clear. I have only ever posted direct quotes from you and have never made anything up. In your original sprinting post, you claimed 10.04 seconds and some equally unbelievable 200m time. There was no mention of a relay team and in fact you were bragging to another poster about you being an experienced sprinter and therefore more qualified than them to post advice to the OP.
You have lied your way through thousands of posts and been caught out on every one. Just because you can't handle being made to look stupid, that is no reason to go off on one every time someone either disagrees with you or proves you are lying. It smacks of a massive inferiority complex and a need for attention.
You act like a 5 year old and post like one. Grow up!

Just for clarification and to show Bugsy that I don't "exaggerate" his posts...why would I need to, they are comedy gold without any help from me!

I think we may be arguing at crossed-purposes here, Percy. The aim is to give Bobling some practical advice, but your post confuses the issue somewhat.
I was a sprinter for many years myself (100m - 10:04, 200m 22:01), so I do come from the practical side of running. Thus my advice on stride-length is based on actual experience (which you may also have, but it sounded (to me, at least) very theoretical).
I agree with you that practice will engender a minimal increase in length of stride, but this pales in comparison to the effect of increasing the stride-frequency.
Case in point: Renate Stecher (former DDR double-Olympic Gold Medallist at Munich in 1972 - 100m and 200m) had a natural stride-length of only 1.4 metres. So with very intensive training, she increased her stride frequency to a phenomenal 10 strides per second and became the first woman in the world to run under 11 seconds over 100 metres.
I again agree that it's all down to practice and taking advantage of observing the sprint masters in action (Lewis, Johnson, Greene, Bailey et al). And after you've practised to exhaustion and find you have a few minutes to spare - practise some more!

MsG

Any chance of returning to the topic at hand?

Step away from the handbags......

In many ways, 'Bugsy' actions are a text book microcosm of the tactic of the communist left. When you cannot win an argument, with relevant facts or historic truths. Then start a bun fight, if and when you inevitably lose that, you then play the victim card.

While this is never likely to upend or overturn ARRSE or change the general contempt and disdain that is shown to 'Bugsy'. That the disdain being both justified and well earned, shows clearly he learnt his trade well at the feet of the communists he so worships.

That these are the very same tactics and types who are, trying to burn down this nation, and everything it has done and stood for and are using very same tactics shows clearly, the left is still enamoured by bankrupt communist theory. Lets face it being smart has never been a requirement for communists only envy, slyness and a willingness to inform on others for wrong think has ever been required, by the communist party.

Much as there are few here on ARRSE who would be bothered too give 'Bugsy' the time of day. This shows the reality that while they are pathetically small in number, they are only capable of making noise, rather than long term gains across the populace, outside of a media that has become viewed outside of the craven and weak political class as worthless.

Across the wider nation there is equally many who wont give the communist activists and assorted lickspittle's much time outside of the naive useful idiots. If only the political class could grow a spine this nonsense can be ended before it gets nasty.

Sadly if they continue to push to make it get nasty, i wont be putting any money backing the noddle armed bigots and racists of the left, winning much other than... Well we all know what that will be.

Ceser Romero

Old-Salt
Bugsy, although I cant prove whether I smell or not, I can certainly prove you are a liar. Also some ARRSE members who live in Nottingham agree that you are a smelly old man.
I blame most of your problems on the shocking abuse your father inflicted on you.
Shouldn't all this be in the poo poo thread?

Also, how do you know if he was abused?

Classic case of attention seeking due to abuse as a kid.
He lied about his dad being absent for most of his childhood before contradicting himself and saying he knew about his father abusing his siblings.
Its a tragic story.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Shouldn't all this be in the poo poo thread?

You're absolutely right! It should all be there. However, you don't seem to quite understand the spackerman's problem. He's spent over 13 years desperately trying to make me as unhappy with my life as he is with his own. It's another one of those sorry but selfish cases of: "If I can't have it, then you can't have it either". That's why he deliberately derails any thread I'm on just to get in yet another childish jibe, thus spoiling the enjoyment for other ARRSErs. Go back over this thread and examine just who started the derailing. Tip: it wasn't me.

The thing is that his pathetic ploy isn't working. I'm supremely happy with my life and the spackerman is murderously frustrated and disappointed with his own. Still! And then he wonders why I just can't take him seriously.

MsG

You're absolutely right! It should all be there. However, you don't seem to quite understand the spackerman's problem. He's spent over 13 years desperately trying to make me as unhappy with my life as he is with his own. It's another one of those sorry but selfish cases of: "If I can't have it, then you can't have it either". That's why he deliberately derails any thread I'm on just to get in yet another childish jibe, thus spoiling the enjoyment for other ARRSErs. Go back over this thread and examine just who started the derailing. Tip: it wasn't me.

The thing is that his pathetic ploy isn't working. I'm supremely happy with my life and the spackerman is murderously frustrated and disappointed with his own. Still! And then he wonders why I just can't take him seriously.

MsG

Bugsy mate, you dont have anything, you are a smelly old liar who lives in a hovel.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Bugsy mate, you dont have anything, you are a smelly old liar who lives in a hovel.
Of course I am. And you're still totally pissed off that I'm completely content with my life, while yours is falling to bits and you just can't seem to gain the "rispeck" you so desperately crave, neither on ARRSE, nor in your sad and pathetic life. Poor you. :-D :-D :-D

MsG

Back on topic.

This really is no different from the tactics used by ISIS. I realise slavery was just getting started at this sort of time, but what has the ECW got to do with it? AFAIK there were no black people involved in the ECW so why is it a target?

If black people despise our culture so much why do they choose to live here?

Of course I am. And you're still totally pissed off that I'm completely content with my life, while yours is falling to bits and you just can't seem to gain the "rispeck" you so desperately crave, neither on ARRSE, nor in your sad and pathetic life. Poor you. :-D :-D :-D

MsG
You live in a pissed stained flat somewhere in Nottingham and you spend your free time lying on arrse. You also boast about being a drug dealer whilst trying to preach about community values, but you're obviously too fking thick to realise that tax evasion and drugs destroy the community.

After you've finished crying into your microwave dinner you will no doubt concoct some sort of reply riddled with gibberish and Irish clichés.

You have failed at life.

MsG
Content that you are a smelly old liar who lives in a hovel? If it makes you happy you go for it mate.

A lot of failures pretend they are happy with their miserable existence.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
You live in a pissed stained flat somewhere in Nottingham and you spend your free time lying on arrse. You also boast about being a drug dealer whilst trying to preach about community values, but you're obviously too fking thick to realise that tax evasion and drugs destroy the community.

After you've finished crying into your microwave dinner you will no doubt concoct some sort of reply riddled with gibberish and Irish clichés.

You have failed at life.
Ooh, Splashing_Crap. You really do say the sweetest things. Many thanks for your support. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Shall we get a room together?:p

MsG

That’s an interesting post and I can well understand how you came by your (unofficial) breakdown of opinions across the UK public. However, I’d venture to suggest that a lot of it is influenced by the heavily propagandised, right-wing media coverage of the issue.

As a member of the SWP, I’ve been very much involved in the movement for the past couple of years and even suggested at a meeting that the slogan (as I mentioned in a previous post) should be changed to: “Black Lives Matter Equally” in order to take the wind out of the sails of all those closet racists who then chirp up with: “Hamsters’/Eagles’/Voles’/Shoplifters’/[insert your living entity of choice] Lives Matter”. All to no avail, unfortunately.

But the present iteration of the movement, apart from being far broader and more profound than before, seems to have fundamentally shifted its main focus to the fact that it’s not just a “few bad apples” who perpetuate the present oppression of black folks, but that it’s a general systemic problem that won’t finally be resolved until there’s a radical change in the way society as a whole goes about things. It’s as if many more folks have realised that treating black folks as inferior beings is something that can no longer be tolerated and goes against all the “democratic principles” we’re supposed to believe in.

The reason why I state that is because the original movement (started four of five years ago, I believe) sort of fizzled out in the end, in spite of some spectacular actions. This time around, politicians in many countries are going to be very hard put to ignore the demos and they can’t be attributed to “a few dissidents” intent on causing A & D. The movement has, in the meantime, become far too wide-ranging for that.

MsG
So, are you admitting it's been subverted?

You have failed at life.
Bugsy =

Abe Sipso yells at cloud.jpg

Back on topic.

If black people despise our culture so much why do they choose to live here?
Because they can
Because they’re entitled
and because as a rule they are thick Enough to believe the shit.

of course there’s always the possibility that vandals did it to blame the other side because it stirs the pot.

RBMK

Old-Salt

MsG
A case in point fella.
That's the third time you've reiterated the same assertion in this thread.
You keep repeating the same rants, you keep getting the same insults.
If you're as smart as you say you are then why can't you break the loop?

I'm beginning to think that you just enjoy having the argument for the sake of it.

You've got it exactly the wrong way round, mush. Which is to be expected from a sock-puppet like you. There's a band of eight or nine ARRSErs who've formed a schoolyard bullying clique and who pursue me constantly and obsessively across the ARRSE boards posting their stupid, childish remarks. But when I retaliate, it's all my fault? What would you do under those circumstances? It's they who're constantly attacking me, not me attacking them. All I do is react to their bollix, yet you believe that it's me who causes it all?

I haven't spent years pursuing them across the boards and deliberately derailing threads just to loose off stupid remarks. I don't mention them on threads on which they haven't even posted just to get in yet another infantile jibe. But you believe I'm to blame? Listen, fella, they don't interest me in the slightest and I'd never go out of my way to post anything about them, except by way of retaliation when they attack me - which they do constantly. So why don't you ask them what they get from their stupid little game, eh? And why they constantly derail threads and spoil the enjoyment for other ARRSErs just so they can get in yet another infantile jibe that has nothing to do with the subject at hand?

MsG
You sound like an effeminate cockwomble, the victim card is being placed here. Are you a victim of bullying - or are you just a lefttard that's man bun is going to explode because the place that you get your soy latte from has employed someone with different views from yours? Man up you wussie.

Last edited:

Latest Threads