'Topple the Racists' - a sustained attack on British History

Why is the Indian walking? :? He should have his own horse. He is the equal of any white eye.
View attachment 487208
Probably for the same reason that some people own Ferrari's, Some people own mini's and some people don't drive. It depends on how much money you have and what you spend it on.

Are you the kind of person that thinks the clouds are racist because they are white? I think you could be and are easily triggered - no doubt this post will have offended your fee fee's - oh well, never mind, how sad!

FYI - Dianne Abbot and ex-president Obama, have far more money than me, better houses and cars - the racists bastards that they are.....do you see the logic you are using when I say that?

syrup

LE
I think the origins of 'a punishment posting relates to battalions and regiments in days of yore being posted to West Africa and the West Indies where half the battalion, officers, men and their famillies would die of disease. Usually they had upset the authorities in one way or another.

I was reading a history of the Argle and Sutherland Highlanders once, and it mentioned that in the 19th Century, one of their battalions - either the 91st or the 93rd was involved in drunken disorder/ mini riot in town (no suprise there then) and as punishment they were posted to West Africa (or it could have been the West Indies) where a large number of the battalion died of disease.
A lot of the Jock battalions were posted overseas to prevent any more highland uprisings in the early days of the Union

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

RBMK

War Hero
so why would I waste my time on a complete no-mark like you, eh? Or indeed on the rest of your bandwagon jumpers.

But consider this, chollock-bops: if your total self-image on ARRSE is entirely dependent on spending over 13 years to manufacture an "adversary" who you can constantly "attack" at every opportunity just to feel (however fleetingly) "better" about yourself, then you might want to take a serious look at your whole situation in life and how you address it, fella. A therapist might be a good idea, don't you think?

MsG
An excellent question indeed.
Nevertheless, we appear to have a pot / kettle identity crisis here.
@DaManBugs you have spent many hours arguing with Stacker and other posters, the post quoted being just one example. And yet you persist in portraying yourself in a "holier than thou" attitude of the victim,

You really are a strange little leprechaun.

Mattb

LE
Ok. Am speaking from memory of charges written. Am quite willing to be informed otherwise as you and others have done.

Edit to add: Having read other posts after yours, it seems it includes killing. I am using a pre 1990 abstract so maybe things have changed in definition. I would still enquire of posters as to what charges were laid against individual perpetrators of massacres against multiples of people prior to that date. For example, an SS man who drops poison into a gas chamber up to 1945. Would he have been charged with genocide at that time if the only people in the chamber were from a particular ethnic group. Or would it be murder?

This is a genuine question.
Genocide need not involve murder, the point is that it's about trying to get rid of a race (genetic and/or cultural). So deportation could certainly be a part of it, along with rape, restriction of religion, banning languages, iconoclasm and of course plain old murder.

But it's the intent that matters - transporting slaves was not about clearing Africa of them, it was about acquiring forced labour and therefore not genocidal in nature.

Genocide need not involve murder,
As has already been pointed out.

-cide

a learned borrowing from Latin meaning “killer,” “act of killing,” used in the formation of compound words: pesticide, homicide.

Anything ending in "cide" involes killing by definition.

The SS soldier would not have been charged with 'genocide' (although he may have been an accessory to the fact, and if he'd been on top of the gas chamber for a few years would certainly have been charged with mass murder). He did not extinguish the lives of a race. Have you looked up the word in a reputable dictionary? (My Shorter Oxford English dictionary defines the word as: '1944; the annihilation of a race'.) It was a term coined by Raphael Lemkin in his 1944 book 'Axis Rule in Occupied Europe' (ex wikipaedia). This the first time that the term has been used, and refers to the responsibility carried by those in the Nazi hierarchy who intended to comprehensively dispose of the Jews.

The same charge was levelled at the leaders of those who attempted to kill a particular tribe of Rwandans, but not of Pol Pot's depredations, which werre mass murder, like those of Mao and Lenin and the like. It may be a small distinction, but it is significant; mass murder of people who you disagree with is not the same as mass murder of a race which you wish to wipe from the face of the Earth From wikipedia: 'The hybrid word "genocide" is a combination of the Greek word γένος (genos, "race, people") and the Latin suffix -caedo ("act of killing").'

Clearer?
So it could have been applied to the Normans after Hastings who considered the English to be an inferior race. The point being that in fact we weren't factually that different cos we're all faintly Nordic with Celtic undertones. Besides all Semitic Peoples aren't jews.

-cide

a learned borrowing from Latin meaning “killer,” “act of killing,” used in the formation of compound words: pesticide, homicide.

You Bugsy

Coincide, silicide, decide, excide

I'm not sure, but might it have something to do with the use of the term "damn blacks"?
right so no employment for any professor who calls us "damn Honkeys" I do hope they don't have a statue of Malcom X who rightly pointed out that since whites were in a minority they would have become satisfied with Black domination.

Mattb

LE

-cide

It's the race that's being killed, not necessarily (but often) the people in it.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
An excellent question indeed.
Nevertheless, we appear to have a pot / kettle identity crisis here.
@DaManBugs you have spent many hours arguing with Stacker and other posters, the post quoted being just one example. And yet you persist in portraying yourself in a "holier than thou" attitude of the victim,

You really are a strange little leprechaun.
You've got it exactly the wrong way round, mush. Which is to be expected from a sock-puppet like you. There's a band of eight or nine ARRSErs who've formed a schoolyard bullying clique and who pursue me constantly and obsessively across the ARRSE boards posting their stupid, childish remarks. But when I retaliate, it's all my fault? What would you do under those circumstances? It's they who're constantly attacking me, not me attacking them. All I do is react to their bollix, yet you believe that it's me who causes it all?

I haven't spent years pursuing them across the boards and deliberately derailing threads just to loose off stupid remarks. I don't mention them on threads on which they haven't even posted just to get in yet another infantile jibe. But you believe I'm to blame? Listen, fella, they don't interest me in the slightest and I'd never go out of my way to post anything about them, except by way of retaliation when they attack me - which they do constantly. So why don't you ask them what they get from their stupid little game, eh? And why they constantly derail threads and spoil the enjoyment for other ARRSErs just so they can get in yet another infantile jibe that has nothing to do with the subject at hand?

MsG

You've got it exactly the wrong way round, mush. Which is to be expected from a sock-puppet like you. There's a band of eight or nine ARRSErs who've formed a schoolyard bullying clique and who pursue me constantly and obsessively across the ARRSE boards posting their stupid, childish remarks. But when I retaliate, it's all my fault? What would you do under those circumstances? It's they who're constantly attacking me, not me attacking them. All I do is react to their bollix, yet you believe that it's me who causes it all?

I haven't spent years pursuing them across the boards and deliberately derailing threads just to loose off stupid remarks. I don't mention them on threads on which they haven't even posted just to get in yet another infantile jibe. But you believe I'm to blame? Listen, fella, they don't interest me in the slightest and I'd never go out of my way to post anything about them, except by way of retaliation when they attack me - which they do constantly. So why don't you ask them what they get from their stupid little game, eh? And why they constantly derail threads and spoil the enjoyment for other ARRSErs just so they can get in yet another infantile jibe that has nothing to do with the subject at hand?

MsG

Ever the victim eh?

Genocide need not involve murder, the point is that it's about trying to get rid of a race (genetic and/or cultural). So deportation could certainly be a part of it, along with rape, restriction of religion, banning languages, iconoclasm and of course plain old murder.

But it's the intent that matters - transporting slaves was not about clearing Africa of them, it was about acquiring forced labour and therefore not genocidal in nature.
Thanks for that. I knew I was partially correct but wrong in respect of the killing/ clearing out bit. The charging document I was on about had no mention of killing but had (some) of the other bits, presumably altered from the law books for the purposes of maintaining murder as the killing charge.

It was a long time ago but my memory is quite good. It should be noted that I remained as a PC for my service so never dealt with this offence at the charging level.

Happy to be advised.

Wtf are you on about? Try responding to my post. All you've done there is ignore everything I've written and replied with a load of crap.

How can I put this eloquently so as not to cause offence? Shut the fcuk up.

Be far better if EVERYBODY put him on ignore & wait for this to happen, rather than feed the moron

The USA has 9 places named Rhodes!....."Get me my rope Ma, there's gonna be a lynchin'"

There are 9 places named Rhodes in America.

There are 2 places named Rhodes in South Africa.

There is one place named Rhodes in Greece.

There is one place named Rhodes in France.

There is one place named Rhodes in Australia.
Bloke I know will have to change his name. His Surname is Rhodes.

What would you do under those circumstances?
I'd stop lying like a cheap NAAFI watch and then playing the victim card when I was inevitably found out.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Be far better if EVERYBODY put him on ignore & wait for this to happen, rather than feed the moron
Hey, listen, ex-clownial. If you don't like what I post, don't read it. Just like I didn't read all your bollix when you were waffling interminably on about shooting innocent African civilians.

MsG

Latest Threads