'Topple the Racists' - a sustained attack on British History

Ooh! That's new, spackerman. So I was banned from the ARRSE for being, in your words, "a smelly old liar". Interesting. So how would the Mods know that I was, in your words, "a smelly old liar" and why would they ban me because of it?

You were permanently banned from "Current Affairs" because you were quite obviously intellectually incapable of keeping up with the discussions and constantly went off on surreal, totally unrelated tangents that no-one could follow - apart from you. Which is where the part comes in that you regularly engaged in arguments with yourself - and lost. It's thus small wonder that no-one on ARRSE takes you seriously (including me).

So comrades in the SWP "despise" me, do they? Any evidence for that? Apart from that sentiment echoing your own attitude towards me? In contrast, I don't hate you, spackerman. I actually feel rather sorry for you. I simply can't conjure up any negative feelings towards someone like you who's quite obviously bereft of any helpful intellect and who clumsily lashes out again and again with the same moronic, immature bollix at those he's decided he "despises". What a state to be in! Humans have a relatively short time on earth, so why would I waste my time on a complete no-mark like you, eh? Or indeed on the rest of your bandwagon jumpers.

But consider this, chollock-bops: if your total self-image on ARRSE is entirely dependent on spending over 13 years to manufacture an "adversary" who you can constantly "attack" at every opportunity just to feel (however fleetingly) "better" about yourself, then you might want to take a serious look at your whole situation in life and how you address it, fella. A therapist might be a good idea, don't you think?

MsG
Have you considered that on the Mods and cool kids Facebook group we frequently laugh about you? Do you think photos of how decrepit and weedy you are, just appear from nowhere? Or the fact you live in a shithole?

Bugsy, the cool kids group might also have people who live in Nottingham and that they might tell us about the fact that everyone regards you as joke? Just a smelly old liar who has failed at life?

Im sure Ive said this before Bugsy, I treat you as a bit of minor amusement, you are good to laugh at and thats all you will ever be.

Its a shame your father raping you did so much damage otherwise you might have had a normal life.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you considered that on the Mods and cool kids Facebook group we frequently laugh about you? Do you think photos of how decrepit and weedy you are, just appear from nowhere? Or the fact you live in a shithole?

Bugsy, the cool kids group might also have people who live in Nottingham and that they might tell us about the fact that everyone regards you as joke? Just a smelly old liar who has failed at life?

Im sure Ive said this before Bugsy, I treat you as a bit of minor amusement, you are good to laugh at and thats all you will ever be.

Its a shame your father raping you did so much damage otherwise you might have had a normal life.
Oh my, spackerman. You really do have a grave problem, don't you? You've spent over 13 years doing me down at every opportunity, and I just laugh at you because you're so pathetic. I'm sure there are folks who actually take you seriously, spackerinski, but I don't.

MsG

Oh my, spackerman. You really do have a grave problem, don't you? You've spent over 13 years doing me down at every opportunity, and I just laugh at you because you're so pathetic. I'm sure there are folks who actually take you seriously, spackerinski, but I don't.

MsG
Of course you just laugh, you smelly old liar.
While you sit in your shitty little hovel making up fibs just to get attention.
You father must have been a really evil man to have hurt you so much.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Of course you just laugh, you smelly old liar.
While you sit in your shitty little hovel making up fibs just to get attention.
You father must have been a really evil man to have hurt you so much.
You definitely need a round of therapy, little man. You're repeating yourself in your desperation to do me down. Have you ever thought of actually doing something positive and constructive with your short and pointless life, spackerman? Just asking, like. :smile: :smile: :smile:

MsG

You definitely need a round of therapy, little man. You're repeating yourself in your desperation to do me down. Have you ever thought of actually doing something positive and constructive with your short and pointless life, spackerman? Just asking, like. :smile: :smile: :smile:

MsG
I do quite a bit Bugsy, granted I dont have the potential to earn 300k a year like you, but then I dont need to make up stories for attention.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I do quite a bit Bugsy, granted I dont have the potential to earn 300k a year like you, but then I dont need to make up stories for attention.
Oh, you get the attention you crave, spackerman. It's just that everyone's having a good giggle at your obsessive, entirely fixated behaviour. It's been over 13 years since you started, don't you think it's time to actually grow up? No-one takes you seriously, fella. Treat yourself to a bit of therapy. You'll feel all the better for it, believe me.

MsG

What an absolute load load of rubbish, if you know anything about Africa & its history you will realise that very, very few Europeans ventured beyond the coast of west & central Africa until the late 19th Century. Hence the wonder at Livingstone who went in 1852 & discovered the water falls he named after Victoria in 1855! He was the FIRST white man ever to venture that far inland!

The principal reason was disease which killed many off, even on the coast. The sailors saying says it all... “Beware, beware the Bight of Benin, for few come out though many go in.” So how how on earth these intrepid chaps were able to mount any large scale raid to go inland & capture slaves is nonsense.

The vast majority went & traded with tribes on the coast for slaves which the tribes wanted to get rid of, spending as little time as possible on shore! The Arabs on the East coast were more adventurous and went inland more but again utilised African tribes who had either converted to Islam or were being paid!!
Indeed so. Until comparatively recently - that's living memory - service in West Africa was not popular. Disease was/is rife and whitey didn't fare too well. More men were lost to disease than Ashanti bullets in the three wars we had with that bunch of murderous slavers.

Improvements in medicine alleviated much suffering, but it's still nasty in the bondu. So to say whitey went on slaving expeditions into the interior is utter tripe. He didn't want to, and he didn't need to. The locals were happy to do the donkey work.

Oh, you get the attention you crave, spackerman. It's just that everyone's having a good giggle at your obsessive, entirely fixated behaviour. It's been over 13 years since you started, don't you think it's time to actually grow up? No-one takes you seriously, fella. Treat yourself to a bit of therapy. You'll feel all the better for it, believe me.

MsG
Thats right Bugsy its me everyone giggles at, not the sad smelly old liar whose family was topped twice by the British Army.
Did you enjoy the "attention" your father gave you?

I'd be careful with that claim.
The man credited with closing down the slave trade was Sir Henry Bartle Frere who has a monument in St Pauls, He then went on to instigate the Anglo Zulu War which then led to the two Boer wars. Henry Bartle Frere - Wikipedia.
Mount Bartle Frere is named after Sir Henry. It is the highest point (barely a mountain) in Queensland. He was also the President of the Royal Geographical Society.

If you were ever wondering why you're permanently banned from posting on "Current Affairs", spackerman, there's your answer right there. No wonder you have the undying reputation of being the only ARRSEr who can start an argument with himself - and lose.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
Ever wondered why everyone hates you, if it were my choice and I am a fairly decent lad 98% of the time I would Hapily garrote you and feed your liver, spleen and prostate, oh sorry are you a man? to your sisters in the soup kitchen that you run as part of you SWP. What will stop bugsy????

Indeed so. Until comparatively recently - that's living memory - service in West Africa was not popular. Disease was/is rife and whitey didn't fare too well. More men were lost to disease than Ashanti bullets in the three wars we had with that bunch of murderous slavers.

Improvements in medicine alleviated much suffering, but it's still nasty in the bondu. So to say whitey went on slaving expeditions into the interior is utter tripe. He didn't want to, and he didn't need to. The locals were happy to do the donkey work.
I think the origins of 'a punishment posting relates to battalions and regiments in days of yore being posted to West Africa and the West Indies where half the battalion, officers, men and their famillies would die of disease. Usually they had upset the authorities in one way or another.

I was reading a history of the Argle and Sutherland Highlanders once, and it mentioned that in the 19th Century, one of their battalions - either the 91st or the 93rd was involved in drunken disorder/ mini riot in town (no suprise there then) and as punishment they were posted to West Africa (or it could have been the West Indies) where a large number of the battalion died of disease.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why ?

He said slavery was not a genocide, he was correct, it had nothing to do with genocide.
I'm not sure, but might it have something to do with the use of the term "damn blacks"?

I didn't even know he was in the Village People.
Why is the Indian walking? :? He should have his own horse. He is the equal of any white eye.
Teddy Roosevbeldt Statue.png

Latest Threads