'Topple the Racists' - a sustained attack on British History

Pteranadon

LE
Book Reviewer
There is also a monument at the old slave market in Zanzibar - the Arabs were the slavers, shut down by the British. BLM owe us a vote of thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd be careful with that claim.
The man credited with closing down the slave trade was Sir Henry Bartle Frere who has a monument in St Pauls, He then went on to instigate the Anglo Zulu War which then led to the two Boer wars. Henry Bartle Frere - Wikipedia.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Bugsy how many times have you been banned from the whole site.

Have you done anything about Robme yet? He's putting a lot of time and effort into taking your place as Site Chief Bullshitter, Fantasist and Conspiracy Loon.
Diversions, diversions, diversions, eh, spackerman? You're still the only ARRSEr who's permanently banned from posting on "Current Affairs" and the only ARRSEr with the reputation of being able to argue with yourself and lose. Well done, spackerinski! Fame at last. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

RBMK

War Hero
You start off making a passable argument, at least one that is relatively rational, and then get distracted by someone you allegedly aren't bothered by and then your next dozen posts are an argument with that person.

See any problems with that Bugsy?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Bore off will ya.
you add nothing but take everything.
You spout bile, hate, lies and good old bullshit, even the Pigeons hate you. Reduce your carbon footprint by crawling into your 'skip du jour' and die.
You might want to write a book, mush! May I suggest a title? How about: "How I managed to develop a hatred of a person on an anonymous website".

Why don't you slip into the bog and have a Barclay's to bring down your blood-pressure, fella.:smile::smile::smile:

MsG

Diversions, diversions, diversions, eh, spackerman? You're still the only ARRSEr who's permanently banned from posting on "Current Affairs" and the only ARRSEr with the reputation of being able to argue with yourself and lose. Well done, spackerinski! Fame at last. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
Yeah thats really a diversion, pointing out you have been banned from the site numerous times.
Why is that Bugsy? Is it all a capitalist plot or are you just a smelly old liar?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah thats really a diversion, pointing out you have been banned from the site numerous times.
Why is that Bugsy? Is it all a capitalist plot or are you just a smelly old liar?
Sure it's not a Capitalist plot, spackerman. And whether I've been banned from the site or not has nothing at alll to do with the subject at hand. Although it makes you feel, er, "better" about yourself, doesn't it?

But the point is that you're still permanently banned from posting on "Current Affairs" and still the only ARRSEr ever able to pick an argument with himself and lose. That's entirely unique on the website, spackerinski. You're one of a kind!:smile: :smile: :smile:

MsG

RBMK

War Hero
Why don't you slip into a canal?
Why are you - just why?
An attention seeker.
Any attention, even negative is better than being ignored.
An attention seeker who gets off on causing arguments and finds pleasure in upsetting others.
Something of a narcissist who sees himself as intellectually superior.
Someone who is sociologically perverted in other words.

And one who invents hialriously crap names for other posters.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
An attention seeker.
Any attention, even negative is better than being ignored.
An attention seeker who gets off on causing arguments and finds pleasure in upsetting others.
Something of a narcissist who sees himself as intellectually superior.
Someone who is sociologically perverted in other words.

And one who invents hialriously crap names for other posters.
I know I should rise above it, sometimes it's good to vent though!

Sure it's not a Capitalist plot, spackerman. And whether I've been banned from the site or not has nothing at alll to do with the subject at hand. Although it makes you feel, er, "better" about yourself, doesn't it?

But the point is that you're still permanently banned from posting on "Current Affairs" and still the only ARRSEr ever able to pick an argument with himself and lose. That's entirely unique on the website, spackerinski. You're one of a kind!:smile: :smile: :smile:

MsG
It was you who bought up the fact I was banned from current affairs, I just pointed out that you have been banned from the whole site several times. For being a smelly old liar.

But lets have a look at what you claimed earlier

As a member of the SWP, I’ve been very much involved in the movement for the past couple of years and even suggested at a meeting that the slogan (as I mentioned in a previous post) should be changed to: “Black Lives Matter Equally” in order to take the wind out of the sails of all those closet racists who then chirp up with: “Hamsters’/Eagles’/Voles’/Shoplifters’/[insert your living entity of choice] Lives Matter”. All to no avail, unfortunately.
Bugsy you are a smelly old man that the SWP use to make up the numbers, you are involved in nothing because even the SWP wouldnt let you near anything remotely important, they just use you to wave a placard around in the cold, they despise you.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
No wonder you have the undying reputation of being the only ARRSEr who can start an argument with himself - and lose.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: MsG
and the only ARRSEr with the reputation of being able to argue with yourself and lose. Well done, spackerinski! Fame at last. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: MsG
and still the only ARRSEr ever able to pick an argument with himself and lose. That's entirely unique on the website, spackerinski. You're one of a kind!:smile: :smile: :smile:
MsG
Is that your only argument? Weak!

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Is it the £5 argument or the £10 argument?
£5 argument? no-one told me there was a £5 argument! I want to speak to the manager!

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
It was you who bought up the fact I was banned from current affairs, I just pointed out that you have been banned from the whole site several times. For being a smelly old liar.

But lets have a look at what you claimed earlier

Bugsy you are a smelly old man that the SWP use to make up the numbers, you are involved in nothing because even the SWP wouldnt let you near anything remotely important, they just use you to wave a placard around in the cold, they despise you.
Ooh! That's new, spackerman. So I was banned from the ARRSE for being, in your words, "a smelly old liar". Interesting. So how would the Mods know that I was, in your words, "a smelly old liar" and why would they ban me because of it?

You were permanently banned from "Current Affairs" because you were quite obviously intellectually incapable of keeping up with the discussions and constantly went off on surreal, totally unrelated tangents that no-one could follow - apart from you. Which is where the part comes in that you regularly engaged in arguments with yourself - and lost. It's thus small wonder that no-one on ARRSE takes you seriously (including me).

So comrades in the SWP "despise" me, do they? Any evidence for that? Apart from that sentiment echoing your own attitude towards me? In contrast, I don't hate you, spackerman. I actually feel rather sorry for you. I simply can't conjure up any negative feelings towards someone like you who's quite obviously bereft of any helpful intellect and who clumsily lashes out again and again with the same moronic, immature bollix at those he's decided he "despises". What a state to be in! Humans have a relatively short time on earth, so why would I waste my time on a complete no-mark like you, eh? Or indeed on the rest of your bandwagon jumpers.

But consider this, chollock-bops: if your total self-image on ARRSE is entirely dependent on spending over 13 years to manufacture an "adversary" who you can constantly "attack" at every opportunity just to feel (however fleetingly) "better" about yourself, then you might want to take a serious look at your whole situation in life and how you address it, fella. A therapist might be a good idea, don't you think?

MsG

So go for it, Splashing_Crap! You're a convinced racist, so put your dosh where your gob is and produce a vid that you can upload to YooChoob. After all, the usual arguments of "forrinaz are after our wimmin" or "them 'darkies' are doing us out of our jobs" seem to have disappeared into the clouds. Why not start another civil conflict with: "dem forinnaz is changing our 'culture', eh?

What you don't want is that folks go back in time and ascertain just where that "culture" came from, eh?

MsG
It's like someone is trying to speak English....and failing.

Ooh! That's new, spackerman. So I was banned from the ARRSE for being, in your words, "a smelly old liar". Interesting. So how would the Mods know that I was, in your words, "a smelly old liar" and why would they ban me because of it?

You were permanently banned from "Current Affairs" because you were quite obviously intellectually incapable of keeping up with the discussions and constantly went off on surreal, totally unrelated tangents that no-one could follow - apart from you. Which is where the part comes in that you regularly engaged in arguments with yourself - and lost. It's thus small wonder that no-one on ARRSE takes you seriously (including me).

So comrades in the SWP "despise" me, do they? Any evidence for that? Apart from that sentiment echoing your own attitude towards me? In contrast, I don't hate you, spackerman. I actually feel rather sorry for you. I simply can't conjure up any negative feelings towards someone like you who's quite obviously bereft of any helpful intellect and who clumsily lashes out again and again with the same moronic, immature bollix at those he's decided he "despises". What a state to be in! Humans have a relatively short time on earth, so why would I waste my time on a complete no-mark like you, eh? Or indeed on the rest of your bandwagon jumpers.

But consider this, chollock-bops: if your total self-image on ARRSE is entirely dependent on spending over 13 years to manufacture an "adversary" who you can constantly "attack" at every opportunity just to feel (however fleetingly) "better" about yourself, then you might want to take a serious look at your whole situation in life and how you address it, fella. A therapist might be a good idea, don't you think?

MsG
Somebody's not bothered.

Interestingly I don't think you've ever been banned for lying. You get banned for being a rude obnoxious bigot.
If you got banned every time you told a whopper, you'd be permanently on the naughty step (no bad thing IMO)

Latest Threads