'Topple the Racists' - a sustained attack on British History

Don't forget what his sexual orientation is; Owen 'I'm a little Teapot' Jones does exactly the same.
I have not been on rops for a while but I would run near the wire abusing that little **** but I am not even sure what thread I am in now. Should be safe, swearing mandatory in the military.

I have not been on rops for a while but I would run near the wire abusing that little **** but I am not even sure what thread I am in now. Should be safe, swearing mandatory in the military.
I'm rarely aware of which thread I'm in. Speak only truth; it should make no difference.
Except in the Guardian, where it's frequently horrifyingly Offensive.

I'm rarely aware of which thread I'm in. Speak only truth; it should make no difference.
Except in the Guardian, where it's frequently horrifyingly Offensive.
How did you shapeshift me here you lizard, I could have inadvertantly called some BLM PERSON a **** and got on Rops, Are you a hidden mod whiskybreath.

How did you shapeshift me here you lizard, I could have inadvertantly called some BLM PERSON a **** and got on Rops, Are you a hidden mod whiskybreath.
You're not a wog, are you? You're safe.

I might not be, though. Fashions change...

Only when @Bravo_Bravo squeals for help to a compliant Moderator. Sad, really, but inevitable, I suppose.

Oh, hell, I've said the Words Which Must Not Be Said. We must now experience the Inevitable Outcome.
I await the smiting hammer but I still think BLM are a bunch of marxist cnuts that most of the UK have bought into or are afraid to say different but I fear none only @Bravo_Bravo and his momentum kingdom beside Narnia the bunch of fucks

Oh my, you must be devastated! Any more racist themes you'd like to share?

If I mind rightly, humankind originally "emigrated" from Central Africa to all over the world. Ancient tribes relocated to other parts as soon as they realised their existing environment wasn't conducive to the longevity of their lineage. The US, as we know it, would never have got off the ground without millions of immigrants, and neither would have Brazil or many islands in the West Indies.

It seems that it's OK for you for Italians, Spanish, Portuguese, Germans etc to "emigrate" to the UK but not folks you apparently disapprove of. As I stated: racist much?

Folks from different cultures and climates have mutually influenced each other for centuries. Have you ever thought about why that should suddenly have become such a "problem" in relatively recent times? Sure, you'll respond that "they" are watering down "our" culture. Although you obviously haven't spared a thought as to how that culture developed, nor for all the ancient, and often very advanced, cultures that were "watered down/destroyed" or had "foreign" attitudes forced upon them by the arrival of the much-lauded British Empire.

MsG
Bugsy my dear goon,

The problem is that the immigration is of such a vast scale that it is akin to an invasion, and not for a better future. The people who arrive in Europe in swarms are overwhelmingly unskilled young men with little or nothing to add to Western culture. Quite the contrary in fact, many appear to be openly hostile to Western ideals of freedom, equality and democracy and hold an entirely different set of values and world view. Funnily enough, it is these things which the radical left are abusing to support the aforesaid invasion and their woke agenda.

This cannot end well, I often feel like a Roman living in the 4th C AD, seeing the obvious tsunami of barbarians approaching to destroy Europe but with very little energy left to stop it. What was it that Powell said? 'Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad?'

It shouldn't be seen as racist to love your country and want to preserve its culture.

I suppose it is better to take the smiting hammer to get the message to the masses and skirt the wire as be a benign tame pussy, I suspect most of the mods may be on the the same page as us in private apart from a little yellow chap and one other vindictive one who may be out of service as I have not seen it for a while and put me on ROPS for nothing. Oh the life of an arsser is is steeped in trepidation

Bugsy my dear goon,

The problem is that the immigration is of such a vast scale that it is akin to an invasion, and not for a better future. The people who arrive in Europe in swarms are overwhelmingly unskilled young men with little or nothing to add to Western culture. Quite the contrary in fact, many appear to be openly hostile to Western ideals of freedom, equality and democracy and hold an entirely different set of values and world view. Funnily enough, it is these things which the radical left are abusing to support the aforesaid invasion and their woke agenda.

This cannot end well, I often feel like a Roman living in the 4th C AD, seeing the obvious tsunami of barbarians approaching to destroy Europe but with very little energy left to stop it. What was it that Powell said? 'Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad?'

It shouldn't be seen as racist to love your country and want to preserve its culture.
We as a nation take them in and they should be grateful to us but instead they expext us to accomodate thier ways thier culture and thier religion, it is time to start pushing back and I dont mean being racist. We need to stop expansion and make it known to them and thier parent country that we accept who are here but will not take any more as we cant take anymore.

Bugsy my dear goon,

Or; 'Go where the money is'. Steal it if that's the easiest option. Apple don't give those mobiles away.

How dare you assume my race, I am from Indian heritage maybe?? but my official GRT Grandparents were gave a child from an Indian peadler to look after while he sold his wares around Tassagh/Keady direction in the early 1920's. That was my grandmother who was white as snow but my Dad my son and I are swarthy and in a good summer would pass for maybe Maltese or Cypriots due to our looks.

How dare you assume my race, I am from Indian heritage maybe?? but my official GRT Grandparents were gave a child from an Indian peadler to look after while he sold his wares around Tassagh/Keady direction in the early 1920's. That was my grandmother who was white as snow but my Dad my son and I are swarthy and in a good summer would pass for maybe Maltese or Cypriots due to our looks.
Fecken fake Maltese? All my hate is directed at you. You make it worse with the Tassagh connection; I may have a cardiac incident now.

ex_colonial

On ROPS
On ROPs
I await the smiting hammer but I still think BLM are a bunch of marxist cnuts that most of the UK have bought into or are afraid to say different but I fear none only @Bravo_Bravo and his momentum kingdom beside Narnia the bunch of fucks

My bold... I think that is true for a certain section of the "woke/virtue signalling" crowd, but most of the normal people have seen BLM for what it is and are totally fed up with our pathetic establishment still allowing them to flout our laws with impunity.
IMHO there will come a backlash which will be messy possibly bloody!

We already have at least one museum.
and there is another in Kenya
MBC (mind your blood pressure!)

Many museums have galleries that tell the story
https://www.bristolmuseums.org.uk/stories/bristol-transatlantic-slave-trade/l

There is a missing story. British museums are largely silent on the story of Britain and Ireland
The NAM tells the story of The Troubles The Troubles | National Army Museum and links to the stories of the disbanded regiments
But that is only a tiny fragment of a millennium of contact. I was appalled that there was no mention of the role of the Irish in the Museum of London. Their london-sugar-slavery gallery tells us how London's prosperity was built on the backs of black slaves etc, but the building in Docklands was probably built by Irish labour , as were the canals and railways. No mention there or in the IWM of the labour force that built the airfields and mulberry harbour.
There is a mention in the opening lines of a song
There is also a monument at the old slave market in Zanzibar - the Arabs were the slavers, shut down by the British. BLM owe us a vote of thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Threads