'Topple the Racists' - a sustained attack on British History

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I once had a chief inspector tell me that we could not use the ic codes as descriptors on nominal records on the HOLMES2 computer system, Obviously I treated his order with the respect it deserved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Did he prefer to use "n*****s", "w**s" & "p***s"?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Did I imagine it, or was there something on the news today about the "Little Mermaid" in Copenhagen being defaced with the words "racist fish"?

Did he prefer to use "n*****s", "w**s" & "p***s"?
I think he failed to understand that the code referred to the ethnicity as described by a witness, witnesses rarely see a person and have any view of ethnicity other than what they see, that’s why the code refers to ethnic appearance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did I imagine it, or was there something on the news today about the "Little Mermaid" in Copenhagen being defaced with the words "racist fish"?
1593801693612.png

triggerigger

War Hero
As someone once said:

'Do the maths'.

HMS Black Joke*, an ex Brazilian owned slaver had a pay load of 569 slaves and a crew of 38 when slave trading. So your view is that the crew land somewhere in Africa bimble off into the great unknown and come back with 15 men each?

Presumably able bodied, healthy lads who might not take kindly to being told to get on the boat. Oh and you 531 wait there while we shackle up the first 38 of you. You think that that is a valid business plan now or ever was?

I have a perpetual motion machine that might interest you.

*HMS Black Joke (1827) - Wikipedia
That doesn't fit the narrative you honkey racist

Pteranadon

LE
Book Reviewer
maybe we could have British racist museum.

anyone got a spare shed and space for a sculpture park
We already have at least one museum.
and there is another in Kenya
MBC (mind your blood pressure!)

Many museums have galleries that tell the story
https://www.bristolmuseums.org.uk/stories/bristol-transatlantic-slave-trade/l

There is a missing story. British museums are largely silent on the story of Britain and Ireland
The NAM tells the story of The Troubles The Troubles | National Army Museum and links to the stories of the disbanded regiments
But that is only a tiny fragment of a millennium of contact. I was appalled that there was no mention of the role of the Irish in the Museum of London. Their london-sugar-slavery gallery tells us how London's prosperity was built on the backs of black slaves etc, but the building in Docklands was probably built by Irish labour , as were the canals and railways. No mention there or in the IWM of the labour force that built the airfields and mulberry harbour.
There is a mention in the opening lines of a song

Ok. Am speaking from memory of charges written. Am quite willing to be informed otherwise as you and others have done.

Edit to add: Having read other posts after yours, it seems it includes killing. I am using a pre 1990 abstract so maybe things have changed in definition. I would still enquire of posters as to what charges were laid against individual perpetrators of massacres against multiples of people prior to that date. For example, an SS man who drops poison into a gas chamber up to 1945. Would he have been charged with genocide at that time if the only people in the chamber were from a particular ethnic group. Or would it be murder?

This is a genuine question.

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Didn't Trotsky get expunged from a few of old Joe's photo albums in the USSR.
I belive so, yes.
'Mad Dog' Gaddaffi was a complete nut-job and tyrant but he did provide schools for all, housing for those that wanted it and food for those that could not afford it.
Cecil Rhodes - which parts of his life and legacy should be remembered and which pars should be erased?
There's parts of my life i'd like to have forgotten by all involved, would that make me a better or worse person for expunging those parts of my own history, or would it be denying some of the events and experiences that make me, 'me' - and others opinion of me, now and in the future. Should I and others only be remembered for the 'good' (as defined by the variable values of the vocal minority of the time) we did?

Wigan Pier

Clanker
Andrew Breitbart was right when he said politics is downstream of culture. What we seem to have forgotten is that culture isn't created by the middle-class institutions, it is an amalgam of the disparate groups in society and those groups have the vote and access to social media. There was always going to be a situation where the majority of cultural groups in the nation democratically rejected the minority globalist/progressive creed.

In my opinion, what we are watching is the death throes of the intersectional left.

Karamoja

War Hero
The Arabs on the East coast were more adventurous and went inland more but again utilised African tribes who had either converted to Islam or were being paid!!
And the routes they used to go inland can still be seen because they planted mango trees along them to provide food for their captives.

Ok. Am speaking from memory of charges written. Am quite willing to be informed otherwise as you and others have done.

Edit to add: Having read other posts after yours, it seems it includes killing. I am using a pre 1990 abstract so maybe things have changed in definition. I would still enquire of posters as to what charges were laid against individual perpetrators of massacres against multiples of people prior to that date. For example, an SS man who drops poison into a gas chamber up to 1945. Would he have been charged with genocide at that time if the only people in the chamber were from a particular ethnic group. Or would it be murder?

This is a genuine question.
The SS soldier would not have been charged with 'genocide' (although he may have been an accessory to the fact, and if he'd been on top of the gas chamber for a few years would certainly have been charged with mass murder). He did not extinguish the lives of a race. Have you looked up the word in a reputable dictionary? (My Shorter Oxford English dictionary defines the word as: '1944; the annihilation of a race'.) It was a term coined by Raphael Lemkin in his 1944 book 'Axis Rule in Occupied Europe' (ex wikipaedia). This the first time that the term has been used, and refers to the responsibility carried by those in the Nazi hierarchy who intended to comprehensively dispose of the Jews.

The same charge was levelled at the leaders of those who attempted to kill a particular tribe of Rwandans, but not of Pol Pot's depredations, which werre mass murder, like those of Mao and Lenin and the like. It may be a small distinction, but it is significant; mass murder of people who you disagree with is not the same as mass murder of a race which you wish to wipe from the face of the Earth From wikipedia: 'The hybrid word "genocide" is a combination of the Greek word γένος (genos, "race, people") and the Latin suffix -caedo ("act of killing").'

Clearer?

Yes. Thanks. II would respectfully suggest that the charge sheet book I had access to was written in such a way as to possibly cover a defined set of people trafficking incidents., possibly defined by force policy at that time. I also asked for an explanation and was told by an Inspector that that was what genocide was. Killing was just murder whether of one or a thousand.

I stand corrected.

Yes. Thanks. II would respectfully suggest that the charge sheet book I had access to was written in such a way as to possibly cover a defined set of people trafficking incidents., possibly defined by force policy at that time. I also asked for an explanation and was told by an Inspector that that was what genocide was. Killing was just murder whether of one or a thousand.

I stand corrected.
Police Inspectors are recruited from sociology courses at Year 1, now. Chief Superintendents made it to Year 3, but only because the top talents failed the dick/no dick, reflectivity, knee-bending selections.

And the routes they used to go inland can still be seen because they planted mango trees along them to provide food for their captives.
And a bloody good thing too.

Bagamoyo, incidentally, is a fascinating place to visit, especially if you're not a tourist and can spik Kiswahili. My family had a nice little beach-house there in the 60s, before any serious development, and later in the 90s I visited a couple of times. The locals had a real fear of anything German, which isn't any surprise, given both the oral and written history passed down to them, but seriously hated the Arabs, who had always represented a far more existential threat. The Arabs still lived there, and were still feared and hated. As a Brit, I was welcome, of course. Here's for you:

I’m weary for travelling has taken its toll,
Lay down my heart and calm my soul,
Happy haven, Bagamoyo.

While far away in my heart I saw,
A shimmering pearl on a jade-green shore,
Coast of palms, Bagamoyo.

Laden with spices and ivory,
Dhows sail in on the sparkling sea,
Rustling harbour, Bagamoyo.

There the women are pretty and fine,
All year round they drink palm wine,
Garden of love, Bagamoyo.

Under the stars hear the laughter ring,
From lovely girls as they dance and sing,
Velvet nights, Bagamoyo.

My spirits lift as the drumbeats Roll,
Lay down my heart and calm my soul,
At last I’m home, Bagamoyo.

('Bagamoyo comes from Mbaga/mwaga - throw (down), Moyo - heart).

Last edited:

Awol

LE
And a bloody good thing too.

Bagamoyo, incidentally, is a fascinating place to visit, especially if you're not a tourist and can spik Kiswahili. My family had a nice little beach-house there in the 60s, before any serious development, and later in the 90s I visited a couple of times. The locals had a real fear of anything German, which isn't any surprise, given both the oral and written history passed down to them, but seriously hated the Arabs, who had always represented a far more existential threat. The Arabs still lived there, and were still feared and hated. As a Brit, I was welcome, of course.
You appear to have misspelled ‘worshipped’ as ‘welcome’.

Police Inspectors are recruited from sociology courses at Year 1, now. Chief Superintendents made it to Year 3, but only because the top talents failed the dick/no dick, reflectivity, knee-bending selections.
Afraid it wasn't like that when I was in. Some of them were quite strange . I did work under one who had a scar, visible in the right light, of a swastika in the middle of his forehead. Rumour had it that he had burned it off with a cigar in order to get into the police. That is true. I used to watch his scar all the time to such an extent that I believe that he thought I was batting for the other side.

Don't know how it is now but they had to be long serving. I think graduate entrant came in in the mid eighties at a guess? Never saw any before then .

Never charged anyone with Genocide anyway ( probably a good job) but charged plenty with murder.

Hey, Ho.

Latest Threads