'Topple the Racists' - a sustained attack on British History

Bit like the paediatrician who was attacked (in the U.K. I believe) by folk getting confused with paedophile.

as previously pointed out that never happened ffs.

It is believable of Portsmouth, except non of them can read at all, let alone long words like 'if' and 'but'

The USA has 9 places named Rhodes!....."Get me my rope Ma, there's gonna be a lynchin'"

There are 9 places named Rhodes in America.

There are 2 places named Rhodes in South Africa.

There is one place named Rhodes in Greece.

There is one place named Rhodes in France.

There is one place named Rhodes in Australia.
I did my (Australian Army) WOs course with an ex-RGJ bloke called Rhodes. I suppose he'll be for it as well. He was, of course, nicknamed Dusty.

Dear God, Do they get taught nothing at school, The Spanyards are at it

In a presumed case of mistaken identity, a statue of Fleming in Madrid was spray-painted with the word “murderer”, despite his name being synonymous with a medical discovery that has saved the lives of millions.

The statue is situated next to Madrid’s Las Ventas bullring, and consists of a matador doffing his cap to the Scottish scientist, who won the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1945 and was greeted as a hero on a lecture tour in Spain three years later.

Dr Fleming is well known in Spain and many towns and cities have roads or squares named after him, but he is particularly revered by bullfighters, who often suffered severe and even fatal infections from goring wounds.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

In a presumed case of mistaken identity, a statue of Fleming in Madrid was spray-painted with the word “murderer”, despite his name being synonymous with a medical discovery that has saved the lives of millions.

The statue is situated next to Madrid’s Las Ventas bullring, and consists of a matador doffing his cap to the Scottish scientist, who won the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1945 and was greeted as a hero on a lecture tour in Spain three years later.

Dr Fleming is well known in Spain and many towns and cities have roads or squares named after him, but he is particularly revered by bullfighters, who often suffered severe and even fatal infections from goring wounds.
Look, he was probably a racist. They all were, you know.

Bacterial Lives Matter?

Someone's just been nicked for Crim. Damage re the Colston Statue. No further details as yet.

I'm not a betting man, but I'd bet my house that the man arrested is Caucasian rather than being a certain.....a certain... hue? Are we allowed to say 'hue' these days?
Are the police still allowed to use the 'IC' system of identifying hue these days?

The Colston Arms pub in Bristol has also expunged the name of the man from above the door and is looking for suggestions. It's temporarily been renamed 'Ye Olde Pubby McDrunkface' which is of course just ferkin hilarious...

I'm not a betting man, but I'd bet my house that the man arrested is Caucasian rather than being a certain.....a certain... hue? Are we allowed to say 'hue' these days?
Shug or Shuggy is allowed, if one is from north of The Wall. If one isn't, it's a bit more complicated. One of one's similar hue colour shade can call one, one. Failing that one could find oneself in the deepest of poo. Bug gar. As a Porridgewog, am I in the poo for the misuse of Liz's English? Merde.

Awol

LE
Now there’s this!

Nailsea 'It’s okay to be white' posters investigated 'It's okay to be white' posters probed by police
True to form from the BBC....

‘The "it's okay to be white" message appeared as a 2017 poster campaign in the US. It was organised by users of an internet message board, with the aim of provoking reactions.

It was later picked up and spread by neo-Nazi groups.’

Do they provide any sources for these claims?

Of course not. It’s their biased interpretation of events that they know probably never happened.

Saj Montgomery thinks the statue should be replaced with something 'scout-related' - Yeah good one Saj, what about a statue of the bloke who came up with the idea perhaps?

Another case of immigrant dictating to the indigenous about changing our history.
Liberal Democrat Council Leader. I didn't know the Lib Dems still existed?

triggerigger

War Hero
The Colston Arms pub in Bristol has also expunged the name of the man from above the door and is looking for suggestions. It's temporarily been renamed 'Ye Olde Pubby McDrunkface' which is of course just ferkin hilarious...
Re named? The single mom
The stabbers arms,
The muggers rest? the county lines Inn?
The net benefits hole.

Latest Threads