Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Topple the Racists' - a sustained attack on British History

Well, Jesus, the real Jesus, was a short, Curly haired swarthy chap with a stoop being a carpenter, ]
not a 6'6" blond, blue eyed Nordic Ubermench.

View attachment 484550

I'm not so sure about the stoop. He was supposedly only in his mid-30s when he died, and he didn't really spend much time as his trade, preferring to spend most of his adult life wandering around Palestine healing and feeding people, and telling stories.

I was embarrassed for our nation when a bunch of NOTW drove a Paediatrician out of her house and the Americans mocked us... Now the shame is expunged after BLM protestors tore down a statue of an anti-slavery campaigner who was killed in a US civil war battle (Chickamauga)

USA rather than UK, but now even the names of states are getting the treatment! I've heard there are rumblings in Australia too, about Victoria and Queensland. Just a shame the official quoted didn't have the journo's opening words in the official statement.

'The tiny state of Rhode Island announced that because some people are too stupid and too dense to understand that some words have several meanings, they will change the official name of their state.

'The “official” name of the state is “The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.” But to those choosing to be ignorant — or those who really are — “plantations” means “a usually large farm or estate, especially in a tropical or semitropical country, on which cotton, tobacco, coffee, sugar cane, or the like is cultivated, usually by resident laborers.”

'But in the context as it was originally intended, “plantations” referred to a new colony. But what does context matter when there are dragons to slay? It has been decided that we should choose to remove context and substitute personal interpretation of meaning.

'Rhode Island General Treasurer Seth Magaziner today made the following announcement about his office’s use of the state’s name: “Today, I am announcing that the Office of the General Treasurer will remove the words “and Providence Plantations” from the state’s checks. We will also remove those words from our letterhead, citations, and other Office correspondence.'

Last edited:
I'm not so sure about the stoop. He was supposedly only in his mid-30s when he died, and he didn't really spend much time as his trade, preferring to spend most of his adult life wandering around Palestine healing and feeding people, and telling stories.

Except those stories were more likely to be true, than some from a certain poster on here?

Sexton Blake

War Hero
USA rather than UK, but now even the names of states are getting the treatment! I've heard there are rumblings in Australia too, about Victoria and Queensland. Just a shame the official quoted didn't have the journo's opening words in the official statement.

'The tiny state of Rhode Island announced that because some people are too stupid and too dense to understand that some words have several meanings, they will change the official name of their state.

'The “official” name of the state is “The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.” But to those choosing to be ignorant — or those who really are — “plantations” means “a usually large farm or estate, especially in a tropical or semitropical country, on which cotton, tobacco, coffee, sugar cane, or the like is cultivated, usually by resident laborers.”

'But in the context as it was originally intended, “plantations” referred to a new colony. But what does context matter when there are dragons to slay? It has been decided that we should choose to remove context and substitute personal interpretation of meaning.

'Rhode Island General Treasurer Seth Magaziner today made the following announcement about his office’s use of the state’s name: “Today, I am announcing that the Office of the General Treasurer will remove the words “and Providence Plantations” from the state’s checks. We will also remove those words from our letterhead, citations, and other Office correspondence.'

And here was me thinking that the punchline to that article was that the ‘Rhode’ bit would have to be changed because of the ‘connection’ with Cecil Rhodes!

Bit like the paediatrician who was attacked (in the U.K. I believe) by folk getting confused with paedophile.

Mattb

LE
Get a grown up to explain it to you, clearly it'll need to be in capital letters too.
You've got yourself all tangled up in your contrary tripe.

Glad I could help.
No, go on, please do tell us all how the word "parents" somehow clearly excludes fathers. Feel free to use capital letters, bold text, swear-words or even different font colours if it helps.

And here was me thinking that the punchline to that article was that the ‘Rhode’ bit would have to be changed because of the ‘connection’ with Cecil Rhodes!

Bit like the paediatrician who was attacked (in the U.K. I believe) by folk getting confused with paedophile.

I suspect most 'Muricans have never heard of Cecil Rhodes; by his time the USA was busy pursuing its own Manifest Destiny, from sea to shining sea.

Since ‘topple the racists’ is primarily a BLM aim/slogan/rallying cry interesting to see that in their manifesto they wish to "disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise)."

They are directly aiming at the destruction of the "Western-prescribed nuclear family structure", Mother Father and children. A structure that has allowed us in the West to thrive and progress and to have various Western civilisations that have far outstripped anything that came from any Black African race South of the Mediterranean fringe.

The lack of a father figure in most Black/African groups in the West in this day and age, and particularly in the US, where young mothers with children by various father’s, but without their presence to control them, losing control of their children at an early age to a higher degree of gang culture, and with that, its associated violence and degree of crime. This going hand in hand with a lower literacy as these children have a higher non attendance rate at schools.

Their propensity then to hero worship the more violent and anti-social members, who themselves have a a culture to sneer at laws governing social behaviour and conformity. These individuals more likely to act violently when the law/police attempt to check this, which in turn leads to a higher than average chance for them to end up dead.

This then seized upon by this segment of society who already have a victim mentality and are more than happy to riot violently and while that is happening will happily take any opportunity to loot.

To 'take the knee’ to this mentality, to aid and abet their attempts to erase our society and history, is to my mind politically correct appeasement of the most craven and illogical kind and further encouragement in that sort of culture and that sort of behaviour which has to date done black lives no favours at all.

^Straightforward rationalisation of an important element missing from a culture we must now apparently cringe to.

I suspect most 'Muricans have never heard of Cecil Rhodes; by his time the USA was busy pursuing its own Manifest Destiny, from sea to shining sea.
Considering how historically illiterate the rioters are, I'm surprised that they aren't calling for Rhodes in the Dodecanese islands to be renamed.

My bold,, nah as any fule nose, its a "poultryist" name innit, taking the p**s out of these lovely birds ..

1593004641457.png

Considering how historically illiterate the rioters are, I'm surprised that they aren't calling for Rhodes in the Dodecanese islands to be renamed.

The USA has 9 places named Rhodes!....."Get me my rope Ma, there's gonna be a lynchin'"

There are 9 places named Rhodes in America.

There are 2 places named Rhodes in South Africa.

There is one place named Rhodes in Greece.

There is one place named Rhodes in France.

There is one place named Rhodes in Australia.

Since ‘topple the racists’ is primarily a BLM aim/slogan/rallying cry interesting to see that in their manifesto they wish to "disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise)."

They are directly aiming at the destruction of the "Western-prescribed nuclear family structure", Mother Father and children. A structure that has allowed us in the West to thrive and progress and to have various Western civilisations that have far outstripped anything that came from any Black African race South of the Mediterranean fringe.

The lack of a father figure in most Black/African groups in the West in this day and age, and particularly in the US, where young mothers with children by various father’s, but without their presence to control them, losing control of their children at an early age to a higher degree of gang culture, and with that, its associated violence and degree of crime. This going hand in hand with a lower literacy as these children have a higher non attendance rate at schools.

Their propensity then to hero worship the more violent and anti-social members, who themselves have a a culture to sneer at laws governing social behaviour and conformity. These individuals more likely to act violently when the law/police attempt to check this, which in turn leads to a higher than average chance for them to end up dead.

This then seized upon by this segment of society who already have a victim mentality and are more than happy to riot violently and while that is happening will happily take any opportunity to loot.

To 'take the knee’ to this mentality, to aid and abet their attempts to erase our society and history, is to my mind politically correct appeasement of the most craven and illogical kind and further encouragement in that sort of culture and that sort of behaviour which has to date done black lives no favours at all.
The law of entropy in psychological terms, is essentially a person has a lot of unused energy and that rolls down hill, rather than uphill and keeping the kids busy, with strong male role models is crucial to development of a child.

I once visited freetown and that was shortly before the civil war even started and stacks of kids without fathers were running around the shanty town in the east end of the city.. Come the war, the idiots in charge recruited them en masse and rather than weld them to a cause and train them, effectively gave them an AK and a weeks training and effectively created a third force, only dedicated to anarchy.

I was embarrassed for our nation when a bunch of NOTW drove a Paediatrician out of her house and the Americans mocked us... Now the shame is expunged after BLM protestors tore down a statue of an anti-slavery campaigner who was killed in a US civil war battle (Chickamauga)

you know the paediatrician story isn't true, don't you?

The USA has 9 places named Rhodes!....."Get me my rope Ma, there's gonna be a lynchin'"

There are 9 places named Rhodes in America.

There are 2 places named Rhodes in South Africa.

There is one place named Rhodes in Greece.

There is one place named Rhodes in France.

There is one place named Rhodes in Australia.
And all roads lead to Rome.

you know the paediatrician story isn't true, don't you?

But why ruin a good line with factual accuracy, we are in the age of Feelz Rools after all... :p :)

Latest Threads