Topless Pics of Kate Middleton?

Now unless anyone on here has close contact's with the scumy French Media we await the evidence.

Mag in 'topless Kate shots' claim - Yahoo! News UK

I'm fully aware of the arrse tradition of a thread is worthless without images, so if the following articles turns out to be true or just another fake photoshopped attempt remains to be seen, in the meantime the 'Privacy' issue has raised it's head obviously.

Selected for the Naafi as at the moment it deems appropriate.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
well harry can get naked why cant she?

worst case she ends up on an ops tour with the wrvs

She should've whipped them out in the mosque. That'd have upstaged the yanks and their feeble B movie.

She's a fine looking lass, but to be honest, not exactly the No1 mind spring when it comes to a front page jugfest. Edwina Currie, however, would have me racing to the newsagents, as a) she has mahoosive chebs, and b) she's filthy.

Pippa on the other hand, there's already pics of her at some sort of Uni gimp fest, playing truth or dare/strip poker or some other 'dreadfully hillarious and ironic yahh' game with a bunch of student grant types.

And what with all this frolicking iwth the worlds elite at the moment, you know there's going to be some Harryesque nudity and alcholol fueled hilarity coming soon.

Not including that muppet with the replica pistol.

Pippa on the other hand, there's already pics of her at some sort of Uni gimp fest, playing truth or dare/strip poker or some other 'dreadfully hillarious and ironic yahh' game with a bunch of student grant types.

And what with all this frolicking iwth the worlds elite at the moment, you know there's going to be some Harryesque nudity and alcholol fueled hilarity coming soon.

Not including that muppet with the replica pistol.
Link please?

She's a fine looking lass, but to be honest, not exactly the No1 mind spring when it comes to a front page jugfest. Edwina Currie, however, would have me racing to the newsagents, as a) she has mahoosive chebs, and b) she's filthy.
Make that a Sportsmans and I'm driblling from three areas already. Her daughter Debbie got her fun bags out and was pure filth.

Having spent time on a few French beaches why is anybody surprised?

Oh, the ones from Marlborough College? I thought they'd been burned?

Best I could find I'm afraid...

Rodney2q

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PappaRat The NAAFI Bar 1
D The NAAFI Bar 87
N The Intelligence Cell 13