Top Waaaaah!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by feckemall, Nov 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good Drills them thar Canucs

Clickety Click

What's that number for Cyclops again . . .
  2. It didn't sound anything like the Froggie shortarrse.
  3. "Hello could I speak to Cyclops, this is Buck Palace"

" Cyclops here ma'am"

"So why do you think you should be honoured in my next birthday gongs Cyclops?"

"Well ma'am, I have done so much for the people of this country. I have reduced defence spending so the unemployed can continue to live the dream. I have privatised many things so we can have a more clearer class distinction to return to the glorious Victorian days. I have ensured the uneducated people of my Scotland get more money for their education and do not have to pay as much so we can ensure when we split from GB we can hold our own. I have reduced the NHS benefits so those pretty nurses will have to supplement their income by going on the game thus reducing sex crime. I have created so many laws to make serioius crime difficult to investigate but increased demands on police forces ensuring they do as many on the spot fines and therefore increase the coffers for some serious spending on litigation cases for human rights for prisoners/illegals etc. I think all in all I have done a brilliant job and deserve a pucker peerage, not one opf those buy off the shelf jobs I have seen dished out by Tone"

"Indeed, I knight you Lord Bellend - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"