13. Teasmaid

14. Mini disk player

15. Facial tanners

16. Egg slicer

17. Electric tin openers

18. Yoghurt makers

19. Towel warmer

20. Back scratcher

Own up; how many do you have in your place.

I've got 1. (or 2 if you include the missus as a back scratcher).

Bollox. As a stinking pad i bet you have been forced to buy, for the missus, at least Numbers 5,6,7,10,12 and 17.

Have in the house (not mine) 5,6,11 & 12 think you should have egg poacher like 8 without the shells and we have one of them too.

I've got one of thoses toothbrushes that tells you how hard you're pushing....o the shame of it I know.

Yep Dingerr, got most of that junk in the house......ebay here I come!

Egg slicer, Electric tin opener & the fondue set.

They all are all extremely useful items and my waf and I would be lost without them, leave the poor fondue set alone it can't argue it's own case.

Do you actually know what to due with a fondue set? It's not used for drying swimming trunks like the machine at the local swimming pool!

Egg slicer, Electric tin opener & the fondue set.

They all are all extremely useful items and my waf and I would be lost without them, leave the poor fondue set alone it can't argue it's own case.

Do you actually know what to do with a fondue set? It's not used for drying swimming trunks like the machine at the local swimming pool!

Edited for belmo typing

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I own none of them, but I take exception to the inclusion of Serial #06, the fondue set.

These are supremely useful, one of the quickest ways of getting off your face short of mainlining port known to man - as anyone who has partied in Switzerland can testify.

The best use for an electric carving knife is shaping surf boards and trimming foam when boat building

I'll admit to having 4,5,10,12 dumped in the loft. I do use an egg boiler, egg slicer and electric carving knife and wouldn't be without them :)

You might add the following to your list:
Bread Maker
Electric Juicer
Toastie Maker
Bubble Jet Bath Spa
Electric Nail Drier (not mine obviously)
Slendertone ab toner
Cappucino Machine

Sparks_Fly said:
I'll admit to having 4,5,10,12 dumped in the loft. I do use an egg boiler, egg slicer and electric carving knife and wouldn't be without them :)

You might add the following to your list:
Bread Maker
Electric Juicer
Toastie Maker
Bubble Jet Bath Spa
Electric Nail Drier (not mine obviously)
Slendertone ab toner
Cappucino Machine
Now we're getting somewhere.
Mrs MJ has Bread and Toastie maker.

Add, Apple slicer (kids swear by it) and my pet hate
PCSO's :x

I can hold my hands up to owning Numbers 8,10,16,17 & 20 (I have to have the back scatcher cos OH bites her nails).

Cuddly carving knife is a bit of a waste of electricity and space, but all the others are used regularly and, surprisingly enough, usually, for the purpose intended. :oops:

Cutaway said:
as anyone who has partied in Switzerland can testify.
Puff!

If a party in Switzerland doesn't end in you doing the Bob und Rodelbahn or Cresta in a drip tray then is a gay party.

Bet you got fisted whilst at your Toblerone fondue gathering

Never been to a fondue party. Most of the ones I've been to have been fondle parties. Much more fun.

MTB