Top Totty withdrawn from Parliament

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tiny_lewis, Feb 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. MP's lose Top Totty

BBC News - 'Top Totty' beer removed from MPs' bar after complaint

But the real gem is the quote at the bottom

UK Independence Party MEP for Stafford Mike Nattrass branded Ms Green "a humourless sort".

"This sort of knee-jerk Puritanism does more to damage the cause of equality than a thousand beer labels," he said.

"It suggests that to be in favour of equality you must be a dour-faced, insult-searching misery."

Is he ex-us? :D

(mods: please move to Naafi if more appropriate)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well said Mike Nattrass. This country has gone to the lesbians.

3. kate-green_1447506a.jpg
    indeed!

4. So it has been available since 2007, and the po faced git calling for it to be dropped hasn't actually seen it herself. Afew observations;

In the FIVE years it has been in the Stranger's bar, where MPs entertain guests, this MP hasn't been in the bar? I call Billy no mates, or don't her contituents think it worth bothering to see her?

If she didn't see it herself, then what humourless git thought it worthwhile bringing it to her attention, and why not do it themselves?

Finally with all the other problems of the nation sorted, it's good to see them occupying the House's time with matters of such import.

• Like Like x 3
  5. too much PC again!! i think it's time we had a revolution, or a Military Coup!!! couldnt be worse than what we have at the moment!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. In the words of Stephen Fry.

"So you're offended? So f*cking what!"

7. Chef, nail firmly on the head there. However, for some of them, it IS the main reason they want to be an MP, so that they can interfere in every area of our lives. What a harridan.

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 10
  9. I'm not any kind of legal expert, but I wouldn't be surprised if you could be imprisoned for an e-mail like that these days. At very least a roughing up by Neu-Arbeit Security Stasi.

I hope you took precautions and used someone else's login.

I'm off now to quaff several foaming glasses of 'Domestic Violence Porter' brewed by the Shuthefuckupbitch Brewery.

• Like Like x 1
  10. If the beer had been called "Over-rated corpulant television presenter,actor and author who enjoys a bit of bum fun and fecks of to Belgium when the going gets tough"
    Would he be offended then?

11. I think that they should replace it with 'Dyke' bitter.

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Not sure the Dyke Neuk has a micro-brewery but I'm sure something could be arranged.

The Dyke Neuk

13. Ahem.........The bloke looking humourless dyke like trout was only elected in 2010.

14. Well top totty certainly ain't a common sight in the commons thats for sure.