• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Top tips for lesbian couples wanting babies?

The present wife is on the phone to the wife of my wife's cousin.
I gather from this side of the conversation the daughter intends having a baby with her partner. Seems they can buy cheap sperm from Denmark. (Bare in mind that neither of them are working and live in a rented flat above a pub.)
This can only end badly surely?

A player at my girlfriend's football team has just had a child. How her girlfriend managed to get her up the duff is not exactly clear.

I don't see the need to go off SOP, just marry a bloke, get up the duff, leg it back to wifey with the house and alimony. Simples, innit.

The present wife is on the phone to the wife of my wife's cousin.
I gather from this side of the conversation the daughter intends having a baby with her partner. Seems they can buy cheap sperm from Denmark. (Bare in mind that neither of them are working and live in a rented flat above a pub.)
This can only end badly surely?
How can it possibly end badly? I'm sure us taxpayers will all happily chip in, via our taxes, to support these idle, work-shy rug-munchers. Fuck knows we do it for millions of scrounging, feckless, layabout, fat bastards already, one more "couple" won't hurt, surely? Well, I say "happily"...

And my apologies for calling you Shirley.

Any pictures of the happy couple, or are they standard issue lezzers, faces like a bag of spanners?

Oddly enough that was pretty much what the wife said as she came off the phone. And it gets better,seems they got married a wee while ago,without telling the family so they would be viewed as a better prospect to go for the ivf.
I have piccies, not for here and now.

Equality, innit? Why should only heterosexual bone-idle benefits-cadging dole-bints have all the goodies to themselves? With two of them, they can knock out double the number and will probably have their own country estate on the taxpayer's bounty before the decade is out.

Three cheers for the welfare state.

I wonder if they want a brown baby, to fit in with all the other proud scrounging bastard mums down at the benefits office?

Can we open a book on the name of the darling little cash machine?

I bags Kyrella (other made up chav-shithead names are available).

Latest Threads