• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Top Tips For Basic Training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys & Gals

Could anyone who has passed out recently from basic training help me on this one please?

I’m looking for as many ‘top tips’ as I can get to help me through basic training

The things I looking for are what extra kit to take, tips to make life that little bit easier (without wanting to be seen like I’m cheating the rest of the guys) etc

Hope someone out there in ARRSE land can help with this request

scottishlad said:
Hi Guys & Gals

Could anyone who has passed out recently from basic training help me on this one please?

I’m looking for as many ‘top tips’ as I can get to help me through basic training

The things I looking for are what extra kit to take, tips to make life that little bit easier (without wanting to be seen like I’m cheating the rest of the guys) etc

Hope someone out there in ARRSE land can help with this request
1. Train Hard
2.Train Hard
3. Eat Well
4.Train Hard
5.Train Hard
6. Sleep
7.Train Hard
8.Train Hard :D

1. Do as you are told when you are told to
2. Be first - it pays to be a winner
3. Keep yourself and kit clean and your rifle cleaner (first my rifle, then my kit, them myself)
4. Help others less able than you - don't allow it to be the other way around
5. Listen to what you are told.
6. Don't just collapse on your pit at the end of the training day, get yourself and your kit ready for next day - the day isn't finished until you are ready for the next one

Wrong person, wrong place, wrong kit makes a hero - the right person in the right place with the right kit makes a soldier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads