Top tenuous

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jul 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Inspired by Chris Evans,on the wireless just now.

What are your Tenuous links to fame?

I shared a lift with Tom "Dr Who" Baker once.

2. I had a p1ss next to Richard Ashcroft of Verve fame in a cinema in Salford.

The year was 1992 & the feature 'Reservoir Dogs'.. It was a special midnight showing on a Friday.

Check me out.

SS

3. I drunkenly emptied myself into someone who had been on Grange Hill and once got smashed with Martin Offiah in York, the man has a truly, truly astonishing penis

4. drank with Tom Baker, mit scarf,several times in the Chelsea Potter in early 80's

5. You pumped the fat kid called Roly?

6. Bollocks, beat me to it!

Took kids swimming in Colwyn Bay, and bumped into Bryn Terfel, scruffy twat but polite enough fellow.

7. Wilfred Brambell tried to get my dog drunk by feeding it gin-enriched milk.

There's glory for you...

8. I get pissed with Rugby legend Barry John, quit often

9. I shagged Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's dad's secretary on his desk... ten out of ten for tenuous.

10. I read between the lines....

11. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I live in Hampstead (not the gay bit). It seems that the done thing for someone off the telly to do, once they have accumulated enough funds, is to buy an overpriced flat in my road or one of the adjacent ones, and start pissing everyone off by rebuilding it, with an underground gym and swimming pool complex (yes Ricky Gervais you cunt, I'm talking about you.) Anyway, it appears that all these 'celebs' have absolutely no imagination whatsoever and all drink in the same shit boozers, The Steels for the trendy ones, The Hawley Arms for drug addicted ones, or the Flask for the older ones with kids. I spend much of my time frequenting these pubs so that I can 'accidentally' bump in to them in the bogs and compare cock size.

Celebs who live within a mile of me that I don't want to punch:

David Gray, the guitar geezer.
    Lisa Stansfield, that Northern bird.
    Jeremy Irons, Voice of Scar in the Lion King and various other films.
    Emma Thompson, MILFtastic.
    Emma Watson, Harry Potter bird.
    John Moss of Culture Club, Boy George Jizz stomach pumping fame.

Celebs who live within a mile of me that I want to punch:

Ricky Gervais and his lanky twat oppo
    Both those cunts from Little Britain
    Kate Moss
    Amy Winehouse
    Lilly Allen
    Both the Gallagher brothers

Edited to add:

According to Wiki, my problem is considerably worse than I first imagined, it appears that bellend from Coldplay and Sting both live here too.

Hampstead - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

12. I was sitting chatting to Rupert Graves on the set of the new series of Garrow's Law, just last week!

Get me!!

13. Great minds and all that.

So did I and it was a horrible image...

14. Cow

Cow LE

I was on a course with a guy from the RAF whos daughter played hockey with Hermione from Harry Potter.

I queued in the same queue in Dulles Airport with the Fonz, I didn't know who he was. He got fastracked once the airport realised.

15. Did security at Creamfields in 2000. Big night out the night before and Ive got the beer shits big time. Go backstage and have a "posh" portaloo (well, posh in the fact that it didnt have a 100m queue) and someone is banging on my door as Im emptying my guts. I tell them to fcuck off and wait. Turns out it was radio 1's Sara Cox.
    Funny thing was after going into my fetid stench she later came and found me on stage an apologised for banging on the door!