Top Ten Tips to Avoid Rape

I ve found a way round Point 5:

Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her

It doesnt say anything about Locked Doors or Windows though does it?

Be aware. JD is not happy, if he's not happy, I'm not happy.

I have met this man a few times.

He has never been more than perfect to me.

I ve found a way round Point 5:

Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her

It doesnt say anything about Locked Doors or Windows though does it?
Leaping out from between moving cars could appeal to the more athletically-minded.

It is bizarre, but then things are done differently in Scotland.

Does anyone want to challenge me in that fight?

Number 7 is a load of bonkers, isn't it? Haven't we all had sex with someone when they're asleep? Julian Assange definitely has, and so has George Galloway.

Fuck me, I'm a rapist!
what about having sex with a woman while I'm asleep?

and while we are at it (so to speak) why is there no mention of gay rape? Bloody sexist rape victims.

No. 8. Absolute classic.......

Imagine the scene......

2 men walking down a darkened alley, one of whom is unable to stop himself attacking women, being accompanied tonight by his friend......Geoff.

Here Geoff, I've come over all funny like, I think I may be about to rape someone....

Fuck off knob head theres only me here.......

I know geoff but I can't help myself......you're getting it right up the shitter.....

Hang on look here comes a defenceless pissed up chick, who's asleep, getting into a lift between parked cars that are broken down....

Fucking sweet, here hold my whistle mate......I'm going in....

SURPRISE.......!

People forget I know Sandy the Guv.

You could just imagine an old 50's style public information film being made about this. Two Chumley Warners driving down the road when they approach a female at the side of the road "Cor lumme Bert, will you look at that" etc etc

I recently stopped to help a woman whose car had broken down. No wonder she gave me a funny look.

What is the world coming to?

I recently stopped to help a woman whose car had broken down. No wonder she gave me a funny look.

What is the world coming to?
had she really broken down or was she hoping for a bit of action? You dissapointed her.
I hope you are ashamed of yourself.

Latest Threads