Top "spy" in coma

Did anyone else spot this story in yesterday morning's online Telegraph? Basically some top flight civil servant heading up a hush-hush committee was found in his London flat in a coma, poisoning ruled out. Anyone put a name to the bloke? Story had disappeared without a trace by 10:00 CET. Bit odd.

scrofula said:
Did anyone else spot this story in yesterday morning's online Telegraph? Basically some top flight civil servant heading up a hush-hush committee was found in his London flat in a coma, poisoning ruled out. Anyone put a name to the bloke? Story had disappeared without a trace by 10:00 CET. Bit odd.
He's the Chairman of the JIC and the story has been all over the media and remains so.

Oi, Sergey - have you been been a naughty boy(again)?

"Here, comrade, enjoy a lovely cup of tea. No, don't worry - it's supposed to glow like that..." :twisted:

I first heard about the story two days ago, and it just seemed like an illness, but today's broadsheets are definitely suggesting that a conspiracy is underway!

On reading this morning's press, I wondered how Arrse would treat the story. This thread seems somewhat tame! Maybe, we should beef it up a bit?

Litotes

Litotes said:
I first heard about the story two days ago, and it just seemed like an illness, but today's broadsheets are definitely suggesting that a conspiracy is underway!

On reading this morning's press, I wondered how Arrse would treat the story. This thread seems somewhat tame! Maybe, we should beef it up a bit?

Litotes
Ah, well the truth will out Litotes.

It was The_Snail that got to him, in an ill-though out plan to inflict The_Snail's intelligence and opinions that should be heard at the highest level. :D

The only question now, Is just what did Snail do, to leave the "target" in this condition?

ABrighter2006 said:
Litotes said:

Litotes
Ah, well the truth will out Litotes.

It was The_Snail that got to him, in an ill-though out plan to inflict The_Snail's intelligence and opinions that should be heard at the highest level. :D

The only question now, Is just what did Snail do, to leave the "target" in this condition?
I thought the Snail was a little more careful than that; surely she would not have left him comatose. He might recover and talk....

Litotes