• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Top secret training (CLASSIFIED)

(Hi all, my first post)

topsecrettraining

I found this website a while back but I was reminded of it while reading through "search for a walt star". My god it makes me laugh! Make sure you read through it all, its classic. I cant imagine people who actually attempt to buy this stuff! :D

I'm about to tell you a true story. If you believe me, you will be well rewarded. If you don't believe me, I will make it worth your while to change your mind. Let me explain.

My name is Lt. X. And in what seems like a lifetime ago, I was the military intelligence officer for an elite Special Forces unit within the U.S. Army.

Our job was to “hardwire” spec-op soldiers with vital combat mission skills, training, and information.

Whether it was tutoring complex, multiple mission objectives, the usage of new technology and weaponry, giving a crash-course in native languages, retraining for unfamiliar hostile terrain, and even how best to handle local resistance- it was our job to teach America’s most elite combat units new information fast, efficiently, and with perfect recall.

My job as the newbie “whiz-kid” lieutenant was to bring the “old-dogs” in my unit up to speed on the most advanced and cutting edge learning and teaching methods.

Now realize this…Although I had been through the “works”, the brutal combination of Army specialty training schools, I was a young man at the time and had no “live” combat experience.

All I had were a few fancy degrees in education and military science, a couple black belts in the more popular Asian martial arts, and a hell of a lot of Army training.
Walking in as a “brand new” officer, I was supposed to teach-the-teachers, (some whom had been involved in every conflict since Vietnam) how to do their job.
If Lieutenant X says it works I for one believe him...

S'nuffink! I used to be able to stop a mans heart with a medium hard stare. I'd tell you all about it, but after clocking up over 500 unarmed kills for The Activity, they erased my memory. :roll:

Latest Threads