ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Top Secret INT CORPS car park

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by CRmeansCeilingReached, Jan 4, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I spotted this on Google Maps today. An Easter Egg? Free parking for INT CORPS members? Covert urban design by an ex-Corps member with a sense of humour?

Sheer coincidence? I think not. There is more to this than meets the eye... ;)

Capture.JPG

For those who are looking to join the INT CORPS, this location forms part of the initiative test for entry; those special individuals who can work out its location are automatically fast-tracked into the Corps. Simply park in any space on a Friday morning at 0:07hrs precisely. You will be contacted by shady-looking individual in a long mac, asking if you "want to join the Harp Players." Answer in the affirmative, and you will be given directions to Chicksands and issued your Walther PPK :D

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 6
  2. Getting your car up there is the tricky part.

3. Looks like the top of a cake.

4. It's a storage compound for piles of offcuts from commemorative stable belts, made to fit retired Int Corps weebles.

Scale is about right. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  5. TBH I'd rather be issued with a Sig Saur P229.

• Like Like x 2
  6. the blob centre bottom is @ashford_old_school trying to get his keys into his 1978 Datsun Cherry muttering "fugging' fuggers" to himself.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. What, he wasn't being forced to drive the section's tan-coloured Lada Riva?

8. Oddly enough the first handgun I ever fired.
    Obviously.

9. Me driving a tank like that? I was dangerous enough in a micra!!

10. Shame it wasn't a Webley No.1.

Truly, a missed opportunity.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 8
  11. Looks like the roof car park at Woking shopping centre.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. The square roof in the bottom right of the image looks like a ww2 era watchtower.

Probably a concentration camp for people who got backsquadded on their opmi3.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I thought this was going to be about the dogging car park outside the main gate.....

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. For me it was PP model, you know the one without the lug on the magazine,...........alternately it was what frequently ran down my leg when I couldn't control my disdain at WO2 JC's lack of knowledge about his own Section area.

15. I worked in a gunshop in Egham waaaaay back, and was taken shooting for a jolly. Must have done about 200 rounds.

• Informative Informative x 1