Top Posters

From the Dept of Too much Time on Their Hands:

Having at long last crept, just, into the top 100 posters I couldn't resist comparing who was who in that particular league.

There are:

2 Admin Blokes
24 Moderators
and 74 mere mortals like myself.

Of the top 100 (not counting the COs)

10 are showing as donated at least £100
21 are showing as donated at least £25
23 are showing as donated at least £1

No way of telling who has donated anonymously of course.

Obviously, this is only a snapshot in time but I wanted to commemorate my 666th post (something beastly about that number) with something new, even if it was going to be wrong as soon as I posted it.

If anyone else has time on their hands, how about a regular snapshot of what's going on?

Edit in response to canteen_cowbot below

Where can one see the posting league table?

Wooooohoooooo rank 61 here, gobby shite i am!! lol

In Postings anyway

There is a surprise, I'm in there at 33. Not a prolific poster, but if you are in there for the long haul you are bound to notch up a good total over time.

Sorry...was just wondering how many i'd done in my time, and couldn't be arrsed to look at the profiles or back at previous posts.

This is just me being indulgent.

:lol:

You lot are starting to make me look puny. Not sure I was wise starting this thread now :grin: especially when numbers 101-110 decide they can catch up.

Number 11! Got a long way to go to catch up with Beebs though.....

Actually that's not accurate. MDN had to restart after a lot of posts , due to some technical difficulties, which mostly involved Teddy overstressing :D

And you need to combine Biscuits and Baddass's posts for his true figure

243. I need to start posting cr@p :lol:

And Darth_Doctrinus must hold some kind of all-time record if you include all his previous incarnations. He might even be giving PTP a run for his money.

Har de f*cking har har.

I noticed that there are two posters, right at the end of the list with negative posts, Does this mean that all they have ever posted has beeb "moderated"?!

growler said:
I noticed that there are two posters, right at the end of the list with negative posts, Does this mean that all they have ever posted has beeb "moderated"?!
It's a fair question....how CAN you have negative posts??

400 up!

8)