Top Muslim officers turn on ‘racist’ Met

#3
Passed over for promotion, so what??? Whinging old cnuts. So basically what they are inferring, is that the Police are racist because someone else got the jobs that these old boys wanted?? Not even newsworthy in my opinion.

Cheers Easy!
 
#5
Dizaei’s book, Not One of Us, will be published on February 22.
Nothing to do with flogging his book then! :D
 
#6
Perhaps they would like to have a chat with all the white policeman who have been overtaken by fast track minorities, and all those white applicants who were rejected in favour of minorities (see multiple threads passim)?

Sounds to me these people were not given preferential treatment which was to their taste.
 
#7
As a ground floor copper I would say...........

Tarik Gaffur is OK, for a detective, and quite popular force wide, plays a mean game of squash for an old fella to. If he replaced the current commish he would have a fair amount of ground floor support.

Cdr Hussein is an ex Officer from the Royal Navy and is engaged in closing Hendon and making all recruit training "on the job" I have only met him once and he seems OK in a senior officer kind of way.

Ch/Supt Dizaei is unknown to me, but has had an unfortunate past that, rightly or wrongly plays against him.

Trotsky
 
#8
stoatman said:
Perhaps they would like to have a chat with all the white policeman who have been overtaken by fast track minorities, and all those white applicants who were rejected in favour of minorities (see multiple threads passim)?

Sounds to me these people were not given preferential treatment which was to their taste.
Stoatman,

could not agree with you more mate - spot on!
 
#9
Trotsky said:
As a ground floor copper I would say...........

Tarik Gaffur is OK, for a detective, and quite popular force wide, plays a mean game of squash for an old fella to. If he replaced the current commish he would have a fair amount of ground floor support.

Cdr Hussein is an ex Officer from the Royal Navy and is engaged in closing Hendon and making all recruit training "on the job" I have only met him once and he seems OK in a senior officer kind of way.

Ch/Supt Dizaei is unknown to me, but has had an unfortunate past that, rightly or wrongly plays against him.

Trotsky
Thanks for sharing that. It's worth looking into at the very least
 
#10
Rackcatchplunger said:
stoatman said:
Perhaps they would like to have a chat with all the white policeman who have been overtaken by fast track minorities, and all those white applicants who were rejected in favour of minorities (see multiple threads passim)?

Sounds to me these people were not given preferential treatment which was to their taste.
Stoatman,

could not agree with you more mate - spot on!
You agree with Stoats, despite what Trotsky has posted?
 
#11
What Trotsky posted proves nothing. If he had provided evidence that the people promoted above them were worse candidates on a purely meritocratic basis then you would have a point.

This whole thing reminds me of white applicants to the Met being told that there was no room, and they would have to reapply later, but coloured applicants who applied at exactly the same time were fast tracked straight in, and it also reminds me of the overt policy of fast tracking the careers of ethics.
 
#12
Maybe a case of them not being good enough for promotion/jobs despite being asian,hard for them to take I suppose so they go and play the good old race card.
 
#13
Dont get me started. My fella (16yrs in the force) has moved 75 miles from his home to my place on the Nottm / Derby Border. Can he get a transfer to either force? Can he feck . On top of his shifts he has to commute over to Wolverhampton every day. I keep telling him, next application, your not a white hetro male, your a black disabled lesbian.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#14
Any reason why you didn't move over to his house? Might have saved you all the grief and he wouldnt need to transfer.
 
#16
Trotsky said:
As a ground floor copper I would say...........

Cdr Hussein is an ex Officer from the Royal Navy and is engaged in closing Hendon and making all recruit training "on the job" I have only met him once and he seems OK in a senior officer kind of way.

Trotsky

How long before they try that with BRNC, RMAS, and Cranwell?



Quack
 
#17
rockape34 said:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2534981,00.html ... is it really racist ...?
A couple of observations:

A Muslim is a follower of an Islamic religion and not part of a specific racial group. Muslims per se, therefore, cannot be subject to racial discrimination, anymore than can, for example, Latter Day Adventists.

What is wrong with a white officer being given the job of winning over the 'hearts and minds' of the 'Muslim' community? Is it any different from a 'Muslim' police officer being given the job of community relations in a predominantly 'Christian' community?

What relevance do the views of the Muslim Council of GB and the Muslim Association of GB have to this issue? They have no more legal standing than the East Surbiton Wife Swapping Club and are certainly a lot less fun.

I think the problem with this particular trio is perhaps that they are not as good as they rate themselves, and that they have a severe personality deficit, coming across as pompous, self-serving muppets.

PAW
 
#19
smacks of sour grapes to me. Think the stoatman hit the nail right on the head.
 
#20
hogspawn said:
As someone who lives and has worked in the Met area, my private and professional experience of this force is that it is 'institutionally useless' but is constantly 'bigging themselves up'

It makes me sick to hear them go on about how they are 'keeping the lid on', and how , without them, 'it would be mayhem'. Utter Bollocks

I don't care what colour a copper is. I'd like a force that would do the job instead of just bloody whingeing about how hard it is morning noon and night :evil:

Tossers indeed :evil:
 

Latest Threads

Top