Top mojo restoration method (only for Gunners)

Light Gun, live firing at Warcop in the glorious sunshine and getting a target round with your first correction of the day :)

msr

Top mojo restoration method?

How about the 49 brigade patrols competition ending with a arty batterys in 1st, 4th and 5th. Royal Anglians not impressed

Not very good use of target numbers. Have a look at ODOPS. and use the correct ones, or as least from the same batch. Good one on the target round throw.

100 regt did a good job at the weekend. Shame there is not many going on OP TOSCA next year.

My mojo restoration this weekend is finally firing a live round down the range after and abscence of 12 years and getting a 60 mm grouping off an iron sight.

Next up the ETR, targets will fall when fcking slotted :soldier:

bade said:
Top mojo restoration method?

How about the 49 brigade patrols competition ending with a arty batterys in 1st, 4th and 5th. Royal Anglians not impressed

Damn Straight, that was a good day all round!

The CO was bloody pleased!

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Why do you guys always hark on about this TA Mojo crap? If you just joined a decent unit in the first place that offers new and varied challenges, then I'm sure your 'Mojo' levels would be at a constantly acceptable level.

Last time I needed my Mojo topping up, I just went to the mess, ordered a bottle of the Regimental port and took in my elegant surroundings for an afternoon with a few chums.

*Sits back and awaits barrage of abuse from people who spend their Tuesday evenings parading in portacabins round the back of Lidl with the Duke of Toxteth's light Yeomanry of foot.

Ravers said:
*Sits back and awaits barrage of abuse from people who spend their Tuesday evenings parading in portacabins round the back of Lidl with the Duke of Toxteth's light Yeomanry of foot.
Ravers just do one ... you useless fecking product of a 1001 milkmen .. Its Aldi not Lidl ..

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
3_Peco_Seconds_GO said:
Ravers said:
Ravers just do one ... you useless fecking product of a 1001 milkmen .. Its Aldi not Lidl ..
:D

putteesinmyhands said:
msr said:
Light Gun, live firing at Warcop in the glorious sunshine and getting a target round with your first correction of the day :)

msr
Clearly your correction wasn't bold enough or your estimation was off. ;)

Puttees 1 Mojo 0
I think I can credit the binos (U-boats for the spotting of), dated 1942, still in degrees :)

msr

Latest Threads