Top mojo restoration method (only for Gunners)

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by msr, Jun 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

Light Gun, live firing at Warcop in the glorious sunshine and getting a target round with your first correction of the day :)

2. Ask your PSI.
  3. msr

msr LE

Didn't need to ;) Plus he is a gun bunny anyway...
  4. Sorry MSR, couldn't resist. I have no idea what a gun bunny is, must be a gunners thing?
  5. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Have a PSI who cares! (I did care and have friends for life)
  6. msr

msr LE

7. Top mojo restoration method?

How about the 49 brigade patrols competition ending with a arty batterys in 1st, 4th and 5th. Royal Anglians not impressed
  8. Would that be UA1001?
  9. msr

msr LE

No, UT1405 ;)

UA1002 was my linear.
  10. Not very good use of target numbers. Have a look at ODOPS. and use the correct ones, or as least from the same batch. Good one on the target round throw.

100 regt did a good job at the weekend. Shame there is not many going on OP TOSCA next year.
  11. My mojo restoration this weekend is finally firing a live round down the range after and abscence of 12 years and getting a 60 mm grouping off an iron sight.

Next up the ETR, targets will fall when fcking slotted :soldier:

12. Damn Straight, that was a good day all round!

The CO was bloody pleased!
  13. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Why do you guys always hark on about this TA Mojo crap? If you just joined a decent unit in the first place that offers new and varied challenges, then I'm sure your 'Mojo' levels would be at a constantly acceptable level.

Last time I needed my Mojo topping up, I just went to the mess, ordered a bottle of the Regimental port and took in my elegant surroundings for an afternoon with a few chums.

*Sits back and awaits barrage of abuse from people who spend their Tuesday evenings parading in portacabins round the back of Lidl with the Duke of Toxteth's light Yeomanry of foot.
  14. Ravers just do one ... you useless fecking product of a 1001 milkmen .. Its Aldi not Lidl ..
  15. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer