Top marks to this kid

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Joshing-lens, Jan 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Runaway 13-year-old boy drives across Europe

This kid has style.

The first time I ran away from home properly I was 10, I took a pound of butter (dont ask or speculate) and a farm dog. I managed a day and night on the run before I was caught.

Did you run away from home. What did you take? How long before you were recaptured? How old were you?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've run away from home....................but no fecker missed me, so i went back......last week......8O

• Like Like x 3
  3. When I was 13 I dug a burrow in a fir plantation on the fringes of Dartmoor and lived in that for a week. Great fun, until it rained and the packet soup started to run low. Went back home and my Dad said, 'I was hoping you'd drowned.'

• Like Like x 6
  4. Becky. Becky Thatcher, not Betty. Not surprising the details slip a bit at your age mind.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

At six I ran away. I stopped on the way in the kitchen at stupid o'clock, took a swig of the milk before going out and discovered the milk had gone sour. I went back to bed.

6. Tom Sawyer walt...

Rodney2q

• Like Like x 2
  7. Didn't Tony Blair claim to have stowed away on a plane to America ?

8. Don't know, but the cunt ought to be first on the standby list for some Extraordinary Rendition.

9. I was forever escaping from home, travelling miles and miles on my youthful adventures for up to weeks at a time...

Or so I thought. It just happened to coincide with the introduction of 'Care In The Community'.

:bounce:

10. I sometimes wish I could run away from home.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Now's your chance!

See you at the end of the road at 9 tonight.

Bring all your credit cards and a good sleeping bag (it can be cold in the woods these nights).

PS I'll bring the spade.

12. And I will bring the Transit or failing that walk out the door lock it and leave simples

13. I used to disappear from home for weeks at a time when i was sixteen. I lived rough and dangerously becoming involved with guns and institutionalised violence and bullying. Apart from that being at IJLB wasn't all bad.

• Like Like x 1
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Are you people on drugs or what? Up to the age of 16 when I left to join the pirates I had me dear auld Mam, me Na-Na and two of me Mams sisters both of whom had daughters roughly my age. I only ran away to join the pirates because I discovered I was gay. Otherwise In would still be there. Dressing up in girls clothes and playing at being girls.