Top Gun on Sky TV.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BergenBob, Jun 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The above 80's classic's on Sky..... was I the only tw@t in BFG to pull the 'You've lost that lovin' feeling' on the Frualines?

:oops: :oops: :oops:
  2. Play the Top Gun drinking game. Two fingers of your drink everytime there's something homosexual that happens. If you're carpet isn't decorated with vomit by half way through you're doing well (or don't get homoerotica).

Oh and it's a sh*te girls film
  3. Charlie: Excuse me, Lieutenant. Is there something wrong?
    Maverick: Yes ma'am, the data on the MiG is inaccurate.
    Charlie: How's that, Lieutenant?
    Maverick: Well, I just happened to see a MiG 28 do a...
    Goose: We!
    Maverick: Uh, sorry Goose. WE happened to see a MiG 28 do a 4g negative dive.
    Charlie: Where did you see this?
    Maverick: Uh, that's classified.
    Charlie: It's what?
    Maverick: It's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
  4. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Top Gun is NOT, I repeat, NOT a gay film. It is a film for manly hetos who work out with slabs of beef and do push ups in the nude with about every page 3 girls ever, with one arm.

It's true, the ex-commandant of Sandhurst said so, mhmmm.
  5. Gayer than a Communards gig in Brighton with Julian Clary doing the MC'ing
  6. I used the ''You've lost that loving feeling' song on a 'girl' once :oops:

Actually, thats a bit harsh-she was a nice looking girl (Libby from Neighbours lookalike) but I was an immature tw@t because she had a sprog

Now, I'm just an older immature tw@t
  7. Its got to be done, grab the mic and away you go!
  8. Top Gun is a Morphy film.

Top Gun is as camp as a row of pink tents at a Judy Garland convention and should only be watched whilst being fellated by a partner called John who has two fingers up your hoop and is playing you like a trombone.

Other than that there is nothing wrong with it or Officer and a Gentleman as long as you are a fan of Hot Chocolate.
  9. No pulled that beauty out in MG, went down a storm, the whole bar was in by the second verse :D winner
  10. Top Gun is not gay, I mean whats gay about a load of blokes playing beach vollyball with each....oh.
  11. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

F*ck off. Nothing gay about it, no sir!

Anyone who says anything else is a cur and a liar.
  12. All the RAF Firefighters did in DJ Barracks in Split when I was there was play volleyball. Everyday....

Any Crab Fire'fighters' (only fighting they did was to secure usage of the anal dildos) care to defend yourself??
  13. Were they wearing aviator shades?
  14. Safeguard, some of them actually were! Not all mind

But they did insist on wearing DPM Shorts all the time
  15. Nothing wrong with aviators......

It is a bit homoerotic though.