Top Gear

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Dec 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did anyone catch the beach assault with the Marines and the Fiesta? :)
  2. Cow

Cow LE

Yep, was waiting for the water to kill the engine!
  3. Cracking..... a real Clarkson car test :-D
  4. Thought last weeks wasn't up to scratch. Most definatley back on form now though!!! That was v v Funny
  5. Got it sky+'d. Can't wait!
  6. "The smoke grenades fit perfectly in the cup holders" Priceless :-D
  7. Pretty noisy, firing a rifle from inside a car! Wonderful television, though :)
  8. Many years ago I was involved in making an add for the old Hillman Imp , just like tonights Top Gear. The Imp was crap but they had a whole transporter full of spare cars, we towed the car over Bovy tank tracks with a Centurion tank. By the end of a days filming there were 6 compete wreckes draged back on the transporter, the boys loved it ,All is not real in tele land.
  9. "What if I get chased through a shopping centre by baddies in a Corvette"

Well it does happen! :D
  10. Quality from the TG team.
  11. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Brilliant programme. Clarkson as always outstanding - the road test was a hoot. Anyone know which shopping centre the tyre prints are?? As to the beach landing - well done, the Booties!

Was a impressed with the Lord Mayor of London's performance - although I think his driving skills could improve :D
  12. I am reliably informed that the shopping centre was in Basingstoke.
  13. I thought it was too but looked a bit big!!
  14. I am fairly sure it is Festival Place in Basingstoke.
  15. Whooooo... Trop, whats this ""The Imp was crap""
    I earned a good living racing Imps/SS in the 70s . it had the most advanced engine design, for its day and around town it was amazing fun to drive with the front wheels a foot off the ground at lights, Those were the days..
    Must get Clarksons new video for christmas,