Top Gear

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by pistol101, Dec 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. While watching the Stig pace the 'super-cars' around the track this series, I became intriued as what he was listening to on the radio? Obviously it was morse-code, but has anyone managed to work out what it actually says?!

2. The very 1st episode translated to "we hate strictly come dancing" or words to that effect.

3. The Stig takes the Lexus around the track, again listening to morse code, with the translations reading "TOOMANYGEARS" (Too many gears) and "ILIKEMRSULU" (I like Mr Sulu).[10]

4. All the previous weeks can be found on wikipedia.

5. I noticed not one anti-American quip from Jeremy when they did the American muscle car special at the salt flats. I was shocked, no 'cheese' jokes, no fat jokes, no car jokes?

Something tells me he's avoided it because of the US based 'Top Gear' series (upcoming).

6. Remember, they weren't allowed to be entertaining - they had to make a serious and accurate documentary.

Which only serves to make the absence odder! :p

Still he was back on form at the weekend during the Cool Wall.

7. Today's episode is very very good. Car chase through the Shopping Centre was excellent. Beach assault with RM was amazing.

Thoroughly enjoyable episode. Well worth the TV licence alone.

8. Was I the only sad w$%nker that noticed that the Bootie didn't forward assist/tap the cocking handle whilst in the Fiesta??? :oops:

Apart from that what a quality way of spending tax payers and license payers money! :D