Top gear

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smudge67, Dec 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As much as I enjoy TG, and watch it without fail, does anyone else think it's getting a bit "silly"? Or is it just me?

2. Yep, it's gone from reviewing cars to basically p1ssing around with cars. Still good fun though and ten times better then Fifth Gear which is quite gay.

3. Still good, but running out of steam

4. It will always be better than 5th gear! I wish they'd be bit more serious sometimes.

5. Watched it on BFBS tonight, I think they kicked the arsse out of the homemade i-hammer eco car, but then again, that was probably the point. Still a good show though.

6. It's now geared (forgive the pun) just as much towards non car lovers as such. Ratings are what count, nothing else.

7. Is it just me that ignores the team and look for letch in the crowd?

8. What team? :drool: :wink:

9. maybe ;)

10. A couple of chaps in the crowd tonight which might be up your street!

11. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

The crowd on tonight's episode are The Village People. Anything you'd like to share?

12. ............as bad as the f*cking politicians, b*stards.

13. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I hope you're not referring to the lovely vicky butler henderson.

she makes me feel kinda funny... like when we used to climb the rope in gym class. :p

14. I just saw a platinum blonde with big norks.

15. I managed to blag a couple of tickets at short notice a couple of months back and went along with my brother-in-law in tow. It's even better in the flesh; never have I encountered so much quality totty in one place.