TOP GEAR; wizzards sleave, pork sword & 4 c0ck rings

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by STILTS, Dec 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Myself and Mrs Stilts , were pi55ing ourselves laughing!!!! And could not breath for 5 mins. (need a new laptop)!

Mr Clarkson & co, CLASS!

2. I ended up with my bad back hurting from laughing so hard. The missus, who may not have a sense of humour did not find it so funny
  3. The Mem Sahib laughed in a very ladylike fashion but didn't actually know what a wizards sleeve was! :D
  4. Mine did, but only because of my influence - hence why I was in trouble. She giggled at the v8 powered rocking chair, there is hope yet
  5. Any news on the morse code yet?
  6. Major dramas, can't watch top gear on iplayer for 'legal reasons'............... gutted.
  7. No doubt it something along the lines of slagging off the Morris Marina owners club!
  8. You do have a telly, don't you?

The C-House was chuckling away at the wizzards sleeve. I didn't get that one, untill the pork sword appeared!

Mrs Kaye didn't have to explain the term afterwards. I'm a quick learner, it seems :twisted:
  9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Genius TG!!
  10. Once again TG prooves to be the only decent thing on the BBC!!!! does no one know what the morse code was?

Spilt beer all over myself watching the piano fall on the marina though!!
  11. Knowing them, the morese prpbably translates as "If you can understand this, then you are really boring" haven't seen it yet, but certainly will do on iplayer if its available
  12. jmj

jmj Old-Salt

Found on forum.

13. Use a UK VPN service to see iPlayer abroad.