TOP GEAR: POLAR SPECIAL BBC 2

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by CAARPS, Jul 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quality programme. Race between a sled and machine, Clarkson and the boys at their brilliant best :D :D :D

2. 10 out of ten. Pollitically incorrect, driving whiilst drunk, bad language, pollution, swearing, bad taste tricks

Brilliant 1!!

3. I love Jeremy Clerkson.

Anyway, sign the petitin below, and if you know him tell JC about the campaign.

Ay.

4. Loving their work, Shooting the spam made my pants smell of wee

5. god i missed those lot!! now we could use a few of those hilux's. i thought his jesus doll was hilarious "james found my jesus"

6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I'm a big JC fan - but this is one occasion where he made a cnut of himself, not impressed JC, stay in your comfort zone....

7. Wise up - It was pure entertainment.

Captain slow pumping the shotty whilst Clarkson was curling one out - comic genius :D

One of, if not the best mission yet, particularly liked the credits at the end...Sir Ranulph Clarkson, Sir Ranulph Hammond etc.. all way to the producer/ director 8)

8. I particularly enjoyed the look on JC's face when he was getting himself out of the water!

9. Its worth buying a TV licence just for his shows, genius.

10. i felt so sorry for Richard Hammond at the end when he found out he'd lost - he looked completely broken

11. I watched it also i thoght it was good,they should do more programes like that,why is Top Gear not on all the time like it youst to be?

12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Bugger! Missed it!

13. its repeated Sunday beeb2 at 8 i think! Well worth missing church for!

14. I think I ruptured a bollock when Clarkson froze a nut to his lips - plonker. Was not at all surprised when he emerged from unde the Hilux with a broken propshaft, damper and fuel tank after that idiotic driving - but it wouldn't really have been entertainment if he'd behaved, would it? I have heaps, and I mean HEAPS of respect for Hammond. TG producer to the Three Musketeers: "Right lads, we're doing a special to the North Pole. Dog Sled against Hilux. Dog Sled actually means running most of the way." Although he did'nt win, how many other TV presenters can say they ran to the Pole? Clarkson is funny as fu-ck, for sure, but Hammond is a true legend.