Top Gear is back

For those who are interested, but are not aware - the new series of Top Gear starts tonight at 2000 hrs on Beeb 2 8)

The series is only 6 episodes long though, which is bad - but seemingly there is also a new member of the team.

MB

Mighty_Blighty said:
For those who are interested, but are not aware - the new series of Top Gear starts tonight at 2000 hrs on Beeb 2 8)

The series is only 6 episodes long though, which is bad - but seemingly there is also a new member of the team.

MB
cheers for that, i'd forgot :D

Thank God life returns to a Sunday night.....
They didnt stand a chance of catchin the bimmer though did they, You just have to agree with JC on the fact of the little timmy's twoc'ing some buggers car though havn't you. Get along side the bugger and shoot him in the head ;)

I think the whole ice cream jingle on the lexus could be dangerous for mongs in the area.

I note with interest that the new stunt man is Jim Dowdal. He has worked on lots of bond movies, the professionals and Enemy at the gate amongst others. He is also a keen military vehicle collector.
Could be an interesting addition to the programme, maybe we will see the use of more pyro's and explosives. :0)

"Oh look, its the Carabinieri..." :D

Hoorah for Sky+ !!!!!! Will be watching it in a minute!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bob Upndown Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 195
fltpilot Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 7
CrapSpy Falkland Islands (Op CORPORATE) 1