Top Gear in trouble again !

I have to wonder that if Clarkson worked for the MoD due you think he could claim compensation for any injury to his mouth or tongue? Even allowing for the self infliction, these days even the reduced sum might buy one of the sporty numbers they were driving the other night.

God I love Top Gear, It annoys the people that I really dislike.

Are ASH still around? You are not allowed to smoke anywhere except in your own home under a fire blanket. So why dont they disband? And where do they get funding from because its a bit of a waste of money having an anti smoking lobby when nobody is allowed to smoke anywhere.

This is the latest in a string of incidents calling into question the BBC's longheld reputation for integrity.
fromFun police website

What a bunch of wankers

Not having seen the footage, did they actually inhale? Because surely it can't be against the law to burn a small amount of plant material in a container?

If it is, then those candles are going to get me into real trouble...

annakey said:
western said:
annakey said:
LOL Is it true Clarkson and Co were chased from some redneck dump in the US deep south? For driving into town with "WE LOVE MAN-LOVE" and "EQUAL RIGHTS FOR BLACKS" painted on the sides of their cars?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW0ubzvxSlU
Thank you. Magic. :D
Not quite so funny for me as I am in Arkansas at the moment and if I showed that to anyone I would probably be lynched. The Office block I am visiting is next to a flyover and the redneck kids shoot it up after dark just like the roadsign.

Ah yes, the evils of a pipe. Dreadful.

However, nobody says jack about Fifth Gear last evening. A wholly cr@p show but some entertainment in that they managed to:

(1) burn Jason Plato more than a tiny bit whilst he was testing a Caparo T1 (Burst into flame thanks to an oil fire and our man was not wearing gloves or racing suit)

(2) have the mouthy bloke with the beard break all the toes on one foot whilst trying "drifting" in a modified micro van. (Head on into the barrier in something with the frontal impact protection of a crisp packet)

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
maxi_77 said:
Just another Clarkson publicity stunt, the ratings must be falling again.

Explain?
The number of people bothering to watch his programme must be falling so by arranging a stunt that will get him on the front pages he hopes more people will watch his programme. If his viewing figures fall too much the Beeb will take his show off and he will lose a large wedge of cash.

Juvenal said:
Not having seen the footage, did they actually inhale? Because surely it can't be against the law to burn a small amount of plant material in a container?

If it is, then those candles are going to get me into real trouble...
For Clarkson it was more of a case of spit or swallow. Highly amusing though but expected that it would cause an outcry from the usual quarters. :evil:

Loved the boat/cars :D Great programme, where else do you get to hear the immortal words
"Buttocks bouncing on cat eyes" on a Sunday evening :wink:

What is all the fuss about. Clarkson and co should just take their pipes and ram them as far as possible up the Arses of ASH members.
Leave the smokers alone! (I am not one)

What a bunch of complete rubbish!
If it was a problem someone in the audience would complain, but no some fairy fook watching on thier telly did even though it doesn't affect them.

what is this country coming to nowadays? :x :roll:
i'm off to emigrate to a more laid back country! :D

maxi_77 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
maxi_77 said:

Explain?
The number of people bothering to watch his programme must be falling so by arranging a stunt that will get him on the front pages he hopes more people will watch his programme. If his viewing figures fall too much the Beeb will take his show off and he will lose a large wedge of cash.

An interesting assumption but I dont think it's the case.

If he wants more ratings, he'll just strap James May in to a rocket sled and fire him into a wall.

Even if the Beeb did shitcan it, another channel would bite his arm off to air it.

Lance_Bombardier said:
If it was a problem someone in the audience would complain, but no some fairy fook watching on thier telly did even though it doesn't affect them.

You are missing the point, this was exactly the reaction he wanted, he would have been very dissapointed if there had not been a reaction, yesterday who was talking about the opinionated whatsit, now every one is and he is loving it.

maxi_77 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
maxi_77 said:

Explain?
I think Top Gear has a staunch following, and I doubt its' ratings will ever be low.

maxi_77 said:
Lance_Bombardier said:

You are missing the point, this was exactly the reaction he wanted, he would have been very dissapointed if there had not been a reaction, yesterday who was talking about the opinionated whatsit, now every one is and he is loving it.

Quite true but I dont think it was orchastrated purely to get the reaction.

The TG team dont actually care that much. Its a bonus if they upset a load of sheeps cunts though.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
maxi_77 said:
Lance_Bombardier said:

Quite true but I dont think it was orchastrated purely to get the reaction.

The TG team dont actually care that much. Its a bonus if they upset a load of sheeps cunts though.
well said flashy

I'd be more concerned about the fumes Richard Hammond was enjoying in his boat/car prior to launch/sinking. 8O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bob Upndown Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 195
fltpilot Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 7
CrapSpy Falkland Islands (Op CORPORATE) 1