Top Four Tottenham

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Ventress, Aug 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Maybe not this season- but you never know.
  2. NO chance

from a gooner!!!!
  3. Your lads let me down today in the ARRSE fantasy league, Defoe and Jenas dont let Scary spice and the other girlies beat me. :oops:
  4. They will still finish higher than your mob Venty
  5. well the way west ham played today we need a serious kick up the arrse. man city were much fitter than us and Spectre is still shite! Deano didnt f*kin move an inch although to be fair hes been out a while. Zamora had a crap game and im afraid to say even Nobes wasnt fabolous today. Mullins had promise but we need to shape up sharp if went want to beat Wigan at home!
  6. Dont know bout that tommycooker, thought west ham were just late out of the blocks, we were sharper and well i thought son of red nose played well in goal, you will beat wigan, they are going to struggle this season.
  7. yeh after all its only the first game lets hope theseason ticket brings good luck. If we sharpen up we can easily beat wigan today i think it was just the fact that it was the first game even Curbs said that he was disapointed.
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I'll be saving this quote for a rainy day, Drainy. About May 2008ish.
  9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Nothing to do with me TI, C'mon the Arse!
  10. same old arsenal it seems!
  11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I'll settle for 2-1.
  12. Spurs top 4?

Not for a couple of years.......
  13. Not for a couple of centuries more like 8O

wonderful neat passing tonight, up to the point where it counts :D :D
  14. I think Arsenal ought to be more worried about M Wenger bidding you au revoir come next summer.
  15. as a hammers fan i should not snigger.... but it may be the only chance i get this season