Top Four Tottenham

Ventress said:
Maybe not this season- but you never know.
Your lads let me down today in the ARRSE fantasy league, Defoe and Jenas dont let Scary spice and the other girlies beat me. :oops:

well the way west ham played today we need a serious kick up the arrse. man city were much fitter than us and Spectre is still shite! Deano didnt f*kin move an inch although to be fair hes been out a while. Zamora had a crap game and im afraid to say even Nobes wasnt fabolous today. Mullins had promise but we need to shape up sharp if went want to beat Wigan at home!

Dont know bout that tommycooker, thought west ham were just late out of the blocks, we were sharper and well i thought son of red nose played well in goal, you will beat wigan, they are going to struggle this season.

scarletto said:
Dont know bout that tommycooker, thought west ham were just late out of the blocks, we were sharper and well i thought son of red nose played well in goal, you will beat wigan, they are going to struggle this season.
yeh after all its only the first game lets hope theseason ticket brings good luck. If we sharpen up we can easily beat wigan today i think it was just the fact that it was the first game even Curbs said that he was disapointed.

same old arsenal it seems!

I have an irrational hatred for spurs, but I feel they will improve massively if they can get a creative midfielder. Lets hope they dont.

What about this prince-Boateng fella? Is he creative, or just a big unit?

One thing thats always mystified me...what's this obsession that Spurs have with strikers??

Every freaking year they sign about a million of them and they dont even stay that long. Why???

Its completely beyond my understanding!