Top brass ‘bottled’ SAS hostage rescue of Edwin Dyer

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by carlbcfc, Jun 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All info is in the link..

2. Smashing graphic they have there
  3. I would take it with a pinch of salt- it is the Sun.

However i wouldn't put anything past that snivelling coward miliband.
  4. It's the new SF Cyberman.
  5. Agreed, Id hesitate to take Anythin 'The Scum' newspaper says as gospel truth. But i agree this government would be likely to chicken out
  6. Oh really! Do The Sun have a list of senior SAS source's as contacts for a quote do they? :roll:

Delete: A senior SAS source said:
    Insert: The following is bollox . . .
  7. Im a lifelong Liverpool FC fan.....Im well used to the ........ Accurate, honest reporting of 'THAT' newspaper
  8. Delete: A senior SAS source
    Insert: A civilian storeman at Credenhill. . .
  9. A very senior SAS source said to me:

Oh I just noticed Mr Moribunds' name in the report - it must be C0CK!
  10. Forget the graphic, that 'plan' is far too detailed to have come out of Hereford
  11. SAS personnel are well know for sharing plans with the Sun of course, in fact I believe it's SOP to have a Sun staff reporter present at all briefings. The SAS also guard the Sun bingo numbers.
  12. Ive posted this to the wrong forum aint I. :D
  13. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Your all cynic, s it,s all true and BoB Spoar was the senior advisor!!!

utter Blx.
  14. It can't be b0llocks, they have artists impression pictures and everything, even Andy McNab has commented on it so it HAS to be true!
  15. Although this story should be taken with a pinch (handful) of salt, it would not surprise me if the government were content for this murder to happen. It serves to highlight the terror threat and keep the public worried. (Foil hat time). Disband parliament and direct rule by Brown & co?