Top bloke.

Celebrity gossip's not usually my bag, but after following the latest series of "The Apprentice", I was really pleased to see my favourite, half Persian Yasmina, win.
With my curiosity piqued, I googled her.
Now I not only like her, I like her dad too.

Apprentice winner Yasmina Siadatan has a dad with three wives

THE father of Apprentice star Yasmina Siadatan lives with a harem of THREE wives he married under Muslim law.

Midland restaurant boss Medi Siadatan, 57, exclusively revealed his extraordinary life with partners Cinzia, 47, Stefania, 41, and Sarah, 35, to the Sunday Mercury some years ago.

The Iranian businessman had earlier divorced Yasmina’s mum Paula, after confessing that he was unable to be a one-woman man.

The father-of-12 later launched a legal battle to challenge Britain’s laws against polygamy, campaigning for the UK to recognise Islamic partnerships.

Pretty Yasmina, 27, who runs her own London restaurant with her brother Matthew, grew up accepting her bizarre family life.

Before the first show Yasmina said: “Business is about a simple formula – make more than you spend. That’s what I do, I keep business simple and it works.”

But the love life of her Iranian-born father is anything but simple.

Mr Siadatan has said he has ‘enough love’ for all his wives and added: “In nature a lion has four females in his pride... I am the type of man who can give to more than one woman.”

And he previously made it clear that he was more than capable of satisfying the needs of the three women in his life.

“I decide during the day who I am going to be sleeping with,” he told the Sunday Mercury. “It depends how I am feeling. I don’t have a rota system and occasionally the four of us push the beds together.

“I don’t like to see my wives feeling left out in any way.”

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/m...ce-has-a-dad-with-three-wives-66331-23255388/

Islamophobia aside, and despite my poor track record where marriage is concerned, I like the cut of his jib.