Top Bloke or Top Tw@t??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Squip301, Sep 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So then, Jim davidson. In my own opinion from what I have seen through out his latest performance on Hells Kitchen he deserves an award of somekind. Does anybody really care???? perhaps not but I really had to get my 1st post out of the way sometime or another.
  2. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Its cultural evolution, like it said in the show. Jim Davidson is an evolved Bernard Manning. Now I'm amazed I managed to get the name Bernard Manning and the phrase cultural evolution in one post; surely that's worthy of an award if Jim gets one...
  3. made a cnut of himself in the kremlin, and thereabouts once. jim davidson i mean
  4. What exactly did he do? I'm guessing something fairly un-PC...
  5. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Details???? Mind you speaking of culturally deleterious, I hear there is now a McDonalds in Red Square. I'm also told they even have the hamburger market cornered in Mecca.
  6. Used the term "shirt lifter" passively in the company of a touchy, to say the least homosexual. He then went on to suggest that all "shirt lifters" have a certain look. Example provided.

Attached Files:

7. nearly suffocated in nbc kit but. then i think a well known evil
    bugger wanted him to do
  8. what the hell is this to do with lifting shirts. I usually go for the knickers
    on clothes lines. ask the local plod
  9. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

never mind the 'look' the way he's holding that biscuit is a definite 'tell'. :twisted:

(edited to add, its so Tao that picture, developed bicep and tricep right arm, set off by delicately held biscuit in left..)
  10. I think he's bang on. He refuses to cave into the ever increasing PC shite, that plauges us all. He is a dying breed, that calls it like it is. Cnuts like that Brian are flash in the pan t wats, who play on the fact he, is indeed a s hit stabber with zero talent. They whinge and whine and play on the sympathy vote, they are hyped up drama queens.

Jim pointed out that the white, hetrosexual man IS the victim, look how many types we have to side step, as not to offend!

I say bollox!

11. I couldn't agree more.
  12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Hmmm...maybe Brian is actually a straight nympho going for the long game....

13. I second that
  14. Jim actually founded the company that provides entertainers to service personnel on deployments.