Top Bloke or Top Tw@t??

So then, Jim davidson. In my own opinion from what I have seen through out his latest performance on Hells Kitchen he deserves an award of somekind. Does anybody really care???? perhaps not but I really had to get my 1st post out of the way sometime or another.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Its cultural evolution, like it said in the show. Jim Davidson is an evolved Bernard Manning. Now I'm amazed I managed to get the name Bernard Manning and the phrase cultural evolution in one post; surely that's worthy of an award if Jim gets one...

Squip301 said:
So then, Jim davidson. In my own opinion from what I have seen through out his latest performance on Hells Kitchen he deserves an award of somekind. Does anybody really care???? perhaps not but I really had to get my 1st post out of the way sometime or another.
What exactly did he do? I'm guessing something fairly un-PC...

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
desmond said:
made a cnut of himself in the kremlin, and thereabouts once. jim davidson i mean
Details???? Mind you speaking of culturally deleterious, I hear there is now a McDonalds in Red Square. I'm also told they even have the hamburger market cornered in Mecca.

Used the term "shirt lifter" passively in the company of a touchy, to say the least homosexual. He then went on to suggest that all "shirt lifters" have a certain look. Example provided.

Attachments

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Squip301 said:
Used the term "shirt lifter" passively in the company of a touchy, to say the least homosexual. He then went on to suggest that all "shirt lifters" have a certain look. Example provided.

never mind the 'look' the way he's holding that biscuit is a definite 'tell'. :twisted:

(edited to add, its so Tao that picture, developed bicep and tricep right arm, set off by delicately held biscuit in left..)

I think he's bang on. He refuses to cave into the ever increasing PC shite, that plauges us all. He is a dying breed, that calls it like it is. Cnuts like that Brian are flash in the pan t wats, who play on the fact he, is indeed a s hit stabber with zero talent. They whinge and whine and play on the sympathy vote, they are hyped up drama queens.

Jim pointed out that the white, hetrosexual man IS the victim, look how many types we have to side step, as not to offend!

I say bollox!

McVitie said:
I think he's bang on. He refuses to cave into the ever increasing PC shite, that plauges us all. He is a dying breed, that calls it like it is. Cnuts like that Brian are flash in the pan t wats, who play on the fact he, is indeed a s hit stabber with zero talent. They whinge and whine and play on the sympathy vote, they are hyped up drama queens.

Jim pointed out that the white, hetrosexual man IS the victim, look how many types we have to side step, as not to offend!

I say bollox!

I couldn't agree more.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
myparkmag.co.uk said:
Brian then broke down in tears, and Adele and Abbey tried to lead him out of the room. "I won't walk away" he protested. "I won't be as Good As You. I will be BAY - Better Than You."
Hmmm...maybe Brian is actually a straight nympho going for the long game....

McVitie said:

I say bollox!

I second that

Jim actually founded the company that provides entertainers to service personnel on deployments.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Squip301 said:
McVitie said:

I say bollox!

I couldn't agree more.
I have neither nothing for or nothing against Jim Davidson
But I can't help agreeing with the above
He has got to were he is by his own talent
As opposed to Brian who I believe 'starred' in Big Brother as a poof and has been poofing about ever since on TV giving hope to the rest of the talentless tw4ts who enter Big Brother hoping to be a celebreteeeeeee :x

He also does a lot for forces charities

Jim Davidson is a cunt, pure and simple. He likes to play the "for the boys" game, but whenever he turns up to do a CSE show, he thinks he's the bloody Queen, demanding five star service and so on. He turned up in the Falklands and would only drink in the officers mess, as the other facilities were beneath his status. He wouldn't even talk to the toms at all and was a miserable prick throughout.

He's a mysogynistic, racist, homophobe. A reactionary who can't accept that he's now old and boring - he has to blame everyone else for the fact that he's lost touch with youth. It must be the loony lefties or the liberal media! No, Jim, you're just a twat, one who exposes his own shallow humanity and pitiful shortcomings with the lack of self-awareness you'd normally get on a programme sponsored by Endemol. The trail of ex-wives is a bit of an indicator of a bloke who can't be trusted. A complete wanker. Sorry to sit on the fence!

He turned up in the Falklands and would only drink in the officers mess, as the other facilities were beneath his status. He wouldn't even talk to the toms at all and was a miserable prick throughout.
Hmmm,

I found exactly the opposite. seen him at MPA and Bahrain. Spent most of the time taking the piss out of the officers actually and mingled with the junior / senior rates.

Also saw some bird band called Supersister at MPA.We had them down the mess for beers and when they left there was a mad rush to sniff the seats where they sat.

They were $hit at singing though but...who cares!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyway Jim's been chucked off the show for being homophobic
But on a plus side Sir Trevor McDonald has been found not guilty of racisim for calling Bernard Manning a fat white Bast4rd

So he won't mind me calling him a the boring black cunt :wink:

Jim tipped up to the falklands 15th anniversary celebration at Browning bks and was a total cock to the lads stagging on the front gate thats my one and only experience of the bloke.

Although I did hear he threw a hissy fit in Poland? While filming a live show cos some naughty squaddies heckled him.

Top bloke.

Maybe he had run out of scotch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sandmanfez The NAAFI Bar 1
Tiddle The NAAFI Bar 23
C RLC 1