• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Sorted Toolbar greyed out in message box

Suddenly the toolbar for bold, italic, etc. is greyed out and inaccessible in Firefox on my Android 'phone. Seems fine in FF on my Win10 lappy.

May or may not be upgrade-related.

Screenshot_20180302-035712.png

Noticed that you posted circa 3am - being a late night user sometimes , I found that the Site has a 'Sacred Hour-ish' when the system gets repairs / whatever....

I usually leave the keyboard and try later - and all works OK.

Noticed that you posted circa 3am - being a late night user sometimes , I found that the Site has a 'Sacred Hour-ish' when the system gets repairs / whatever....

I usually leave the keyboard and try later - and all works OK.
You might have noticed the time of the original post. What you clearly didn't notice was that I had pointed out that it was operator error, not a 'bug'.

For the hard of thinking.
THE LITTLE COG SYMBOL ALLOWS YOU TO TOGGLE BETWEEN wysiwyg AND html MODES.

You might have noticed the time of the original post. What you clearly didn't notice was that I had pointed out that it was operator error, not a 'bug'.

Thank the Lord of all things Xenforo™ that we have amongst us a knowledgeable and helpful SME know-all smartarrse that just has to be heard above the chatter eh...

Have you tried clicking on an icon to see if it is actually greyed out, even on a PC mine look a bit 'washed out.'
D'ya know, I never actually thought of that.

See OP: "inaccessible."

That's him told then. It's a bit of an OTT reaction to a post, that despite a lack of a quote box, was not aimed at you and was actually trying to add to the help mix, and not being a gobshite at the same time.

I'd calm down a tad if I was you.

Thanks for that - I didn't call anything a 'Bug' because the site closes for an Hour-ish each night , and the time is usually around 3-4am and you cannot get a page to show , until the system has been checked or repaired depending on what the 'gremlins' are doing....:smile:

Thanks for that - I didn't call anything a 'Bug' because the site closes for an Hour-ish each night , and the time is usually around 3-4am and you cannot get a page to show , until the system has been checked or repaired depending on what the 'gremlins' are doing....:smile:
That is when we back it all up.

We have a tendency to accidentally delete the entire thing when we're modifying/repairing/upgrading/mucking around so this is a really important way of minimising the damage!

That is when we back it all up.

We have a tendency to accidentally delete the entire thing when we're modifying/repairing/upgrading/mucking around so this is a really important way of minimising the damage!
Thanks for the explanation - good of you.

I'd calm down a tad if I was you.
Whilst at first glance, it might appear that I was shouting, if you care to take a better look, you'll doubtless spot that whizzywhig and some other word that I can't pronounce were in lower case, which to the more discerning reader will show that I was doing it for comedic effect. And before you tell me how unfunny it was, I would like to point out, any joke which has to be explained ceases to be (as) funny (as it might have been).