Tool Bergen

Discussion in 'REME' started by Zapped, Jun 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A little help please guys, I seem to remember seeing a tool bergen type thing in KIT magazine but after going throught the back issues that are available online and talking to the toolies I've come up with nothing. Any of you come across these and happen to have a NSN for them. Or if you have any good ideas for something that I can make up along the same lines. I'm was thinking about using a medic bergen, but any better ideas would be gratefully received!
    Cheers.

2. Try a CR2 Unit there is a bergen that the Techs have for the 1st line test equipment, it is also held at the Bn's as well

ON

3. i am the tiffy of a cr2 unit and we have two issued to the fitter section they never get used we deploy with them but they stay un used on the back of the WR normally. i suggest you stick with what you have as it does the job fine and after experience youll know exactly what tools to take with you to effect repairs

4. A tool bergen.............hmmmm

5. What veer happened to the old Green Tool Box. How in hell can you sit around on a Bergen.If it ain't issued it aint needed, unless you like to subsidise the MOD.