Toobis.com - biting satire or absolute w*nker?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Matelot, Apr 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. C*nt of the highest order who needs to spend less time in the Canadian version of Sayers and more time in a small shower room wondering what the strange hissing noise is and why he feels so light headed.

2. No, no, no, emails are no good. The slob's a product of the cyber age and expects that.

What he needs is someone to knock on his door and 'explain' things.

As the rules of the site forbid me naming him or putting out things like his (joy of joys) phone number, let me just point you all to www.whois.net :lol:

Whoops, link now correct.

3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

No Jack, that's got to be a wind up - hasn't it ?

It seemed too general to be a proper attack on the armed forces, or maybe I'm just used to a higher level of intellect and wit from the members here.

4. Toobis, You are a fcuking tool. :evil:

5. What's that Toobis? Touch of the old down syndrome in your photo? Never!!! :D :D

6. Follow his link to his other posts, there may be a link to his email... possible??!!.... nuff said :twisted:

7. It's always the pretty boys who bitch and moan about us...

8. No, he's a cnut.

9. Actually, I've read through a couple of his articles, and they're quite hilarious.
    I've never read such a complax mish-mash of different conspiracy theories and other B.S.

He strikes me as the Karl Rove of blogging.

Me in stitches...

Go on, that guy's gotta be joking.

10. Yeah like the

"so youve been raped, get over it" rant!!
    HEHE :lol:

11. By the look of his picture he has already visited the NAAFI, and eaten all the Gipsters pies and pasties the fat CNUT.

12. Says it all, really. Let's face it, if he had a thread about sponging firemen and lying politicians, we'd be lionising him by now as an honorary ARRSEr.

13. Except that we don't find pictures of our dead soldiers in Iraq hilarious.