Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

"Too sexy for my bus," - Nutty boxhead

Do they not still have naked sunbathers just over the hedge from Berlin's Ku'damm? Have they told all the sunworshippers in Bavaria to buy burkas? What is this man's problem:

"Too sexy for my bus," woman told
Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:06AM EDT

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German bus driver threatened to throw a 20-year-old sales clerk off his bus in the southern town of Lindau because he said she was too sexy, a newspaper reported Monday.

"Suddenly he stopped the bus," the woman named Debora C. told Bild newspaper. "He opened the door and shouted at me 'Your cleavage is distracting me every time I look into my mirror and I can't concentrate on the traffic. If you don't sit somewhere else, I'm going to have to throw you off the bus.'"

The woman, pictured in Bild wearing her snug-fitting summer clothes with the plunging neckline,
[align=center]
302790_0_gross_lindau2.JPG
[/align]
said she moved to another seat but was humiliated by the bus driver.

A spokesman for the bus company defended the driver.

"The bus driver is allowed to do that and he did the right thing," the spokesman said. "A bus driver cannot be distracted because it's a danger to the safety of all the passengers."

http://www.reuters.com/article/wtMostRead/idUSL161097420070716

A randy kraut (with no tact or manners) who just couldn't stop staring!

I have the same problem when our Bulgarian coffee technician (a seriously hot chunky babe) bends over to fix our coffee machine.

rabid_hamster said:
A randy kraut (with no tact or manners) who just couldn't stop staring!

I have the same problem when our Bulgarian coffee technician (a seriously hot chunky babe) bends over to fix our coffee machine.

1. Buy digital camera.

2. Discreetly take photo.

3. Post same on this thread.

4. Make old man very happy.

A song by "Right Said Franz"?

Disgusting old pervert, can't keep his eyes on the road. Come here, love, you sit beside me and show me what the problem is all about...