Too Scarey

15.09. 12:56:35 gazza99> It's aI'm about to leave the chat, but if interested and would like to appear on TV for money/anonymous re a serious subject which resulted in the deaths of some of your colleagues, then call or e-mail me Thanks.no email addresses without users permission

Someone called ".No names please.. from GMTV was on the chat, and offered cash for "have your mates died at the fault of the MOD type stories

SKJOLD said:
Someone called ".No names please.. from GMTV was on the chat, and offered cash for "have your mates died at the fault of the MOD type stories
Oy - no names - no kitbags

Dale the snail said:
15.09. 12:56:35 gazza99> It's aI'm about to leave the chat, but if interested and would like to appear on TV for money/anonymous re a serious subject which resulted in the deaths of some of your colleagues, then call or e-mail me Thanks.no email addresses without users permission
And I never said that.

And I didn't say she was a leeching whore either. (Slug smells Oskar has a part in this)

Dale the snail said:
Dale the snail said:
And I never said that.

And I didn't say she was a leeching whore either. (Slug smells Oskar has a part in this)
Sorry, can't support your paranoia, nowt to do with me ............

Latest Threads