Too old to transfer to RMP ?????

Not yet on the spec quals, but looking into it, its hard to get them unless you are going to a post that requires it, can you reccomend any good ones ??

Hello all, new to this stuff, am i too old to transfer to RMP....Im 33. (An RLC Dvr) :) Chuurs.
Wow! 33 and a RLC driver. I suppose it's that illusive first tape that attracts you to the Monkey's?

I have no convictions, i have been an RLC driver since i joined 5 years ago and im a full screw so not after a tape fat cav, i just dont enjoy my trade.....at all !

I have no convictions, i have been an RLC driver since i joined 5 years ago and im a full screw so not after a tape fat cav, i just dont enjoy my trade.....at all !
5 years and a Driver full-screw. I call Wind-up or you've been caught hanging out the back of the OC and he's asked you to 'move on' to avoid buggering up (No pun etc.) his well laid out career path

Why not AT or someting else within the Corps?

B

Biscuits_AB

Wow! 33 and a RLC driver. I suppose it's that illusive first tape that attracts you to the Monkey's?
No, it's the travel, the adventure, the career opportunities and the camaraderie, the free dental and health plan, but more, much more than that...it's the respect that you receive from the rest of the Armed Forces.

Ha ha, i dont hang out of anyone....i just do my job and go home, simple, i did think about ATR but i dont think its for me, its hard to see many options at my age lol, i really fancy RMP, do you know much about it ??