Too old for it??

I see that the X fuckter creature Katie Asinine has an 81 yr old granny who is a hooker. She must be pretty fit for her age to be playing Women's Rugby.

Fucking Hell!! She gets £250 a Rugby session. I'd have thought dry rot would have set in.

Katie Weasel's Gran looks almost desirable in comparison...In fact report has it that Coleen has Wayne handcuffed to the wall in the cellar.

Man I'd expect you'd need an industrial size tube of K-Y jelly to get that old crone lubed up enough to accept your johnson. Unless she's got a million bucks and is going to leave you as her sole heir if you give her a good seeing to, I don't see the attraction frankly. I like 'em a little less dried up and leathery thank you muchly. :omg: :omfg:

I thought I had got rid of all my photo's off the web!! Where did you find that one?

TPBD

Well I like P G tips if that's any help. They do a lovely cup of tea

TPBD

I think that it's a photo of Katie Price before she was pumped up in the morning.

No she only wishes she looked that good in the morning.

TPBD

I'm trying to eat my breakfast, bastards, have a bit of couth, will you? Jesus!

Man I'd expect you'd need an industrial size tube of K-Y jelly to get that old crone lubed up enough to accept your johnson. Unless she's got a million bucks and is going to leave you as her sole heir if you give her a good seeing to, I don't see the attraction frankly. I like 'em a little less dried up and leathery thank you muchly. :omg: :omfg:
FFS man she she's got a pulse what mre do you want