Too much time on my hands

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by SuperTrooper, Aug 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am currently on leave from work at the minute and I cannot seem to break out of the apathy of doing bugger all but sit in front of my PC. So having PMSL several times at new and old postings I thought I search for some 'nice' web sites to see if I could find anything interesting. 8O I then found Betsy (who is pictured below). So without further ado, I am curious to see if anyone would put their morals and pride to one side and give her one. This poll includes any ladies that may like to drink from the furry er! mixing bowl! The poll is you would have to ride her like Seabiscut for a whole night. Now we will sort the men from the boys or the chronically debt ridden

2. Just what kind of websites have you been looking at young man!!

3. Not while i have a hole in my arrse...

4. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

No. Never.

Anyway, it would be a physical impossibility. Even John Holmes wouldn't reach.

Quite put me off me sarnies, it did.

5. I'm a bit short of cash at the moment, can I pay in installments?

TTFN

BFG

EDITED TO ADD :-
    Why has no-one put this on the PigBoard?

6. Warning - not work friendly. At all.

Click here for one of many examples of how bad it could be...

7. Did you have that in your favourites DD? :)

8. Ah not so!! With a bit of imagination the job’s a good’in.

You could use a harness and rope to lower yourself into position while she stands on her head, legs akimbo. This would allow gravity to shift all her roles of fat from their defensive positions and grant you access to the hidden passage where no man has been in years.

Alternatively there is no reason why you should have to assault her front bottom.
    She appears to have enough blubber to shape into an appropriate crevice, and it is probably fair to say that her belly has enough grease to simulate a woman’s natural lubrication. All you would really need is a blindfold and an active imagination.

If neither of those appeal and you’re stuck for ideas, you could just lay back and think of England. Fat girls always manage to find a way, this would be the most dangerous method as you would be risking a shattered pelvis. If you’re feeling brave then it might be best to have a medic on call.

Now where do I sign up for the £5k ??

9. D_D,

I'm glad I'm at home and that the missus is asleep on the couch when I clicked on your link... 8O All I can think about now is the mechanics & the novelty value :twisted:

lancslad

10. I am a bit stumpted which one to sh@g first.

:D

Its nice to see that 4 people so far would rather do a mutt or fluff MDN 8O

11. I am bored at work at the moment, nice weather outside and wish i was there :(

12. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Stop trolling doris, they were talking about you, not to you.

13. I'd like to know who elected to be my fluffer....... I've had no PMs and have a pair of big bulbous pods that need draining.

No mingers respond and if you look like a pasty faced, Treblinka based, spark plug model please Simon Westonise your head before you turn up to have your chops plastered :D

14. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Classic! Now I know where I'm going to spend this month's pocket money....