Too much negativity?

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Porridge_gun, Oct 27, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

We all love a whinge but in reading back through a load of threads this morning nearly every thread is a gripe or a slagging about the Corps as a whole

There must be something good going on somewhere within the ranks of the Corps.

Rather than slate the incoming and outgoing Corps RSM and knocking the AH, can someone please give some positive input.

Unless of course everyone is unhappy with thier lot and hasn't the foresight to do anthing about it 8O

2. Who is the new CSM?

Oh, Im happy to tell you that all is well in Muttley's AAC.

3. Murphy's happy.

Well apart from..................Sorry PG, force of habit!!

4. Well Porridge, I for one wanted to hear stories of GW2 and any action the lads and lasses may have encountered, whether on the ground or in the sky, but nothing has been said. What happened to all those on here who rattled on about going over? Did nothing interesting happen? Everything on here seems to be individuals not happy with their lot in life and thus loads of negative kak.

5. Well I'm happy too, I know murphs happy.

6. I hope you mean you are happy BECAUSE I'm happy. Caring, sharing Army and all that!

7. This could also mean that everyone in the Corps is happy....thats why nobody is posting at present....

Alternatively the Corps might be so overstretched that the majority are away on Ops etc or have just returned to their families following one.

Brings to the fore the thought of.........who thinks that when their serving on an Apache Sqn that there going to spend much time at home?

8. ALARM, ALARM, Negitivity!!!!!!!

9. Where do you envisage them being deployed?

10. :) for what its worth mate, morale at 7 is pretty good.

11. No it's not, they just sacked me !
    All cos I wouldn't travel 8000 odd miles once a month for a training weekend.
    Scandalous and they say they're short of person power !

12. :lol: :lol: Plod it was about time they sacked you...You were the weakest link.. :wink:

13. OK, well except for PLOD, smiley faces R us! :lol:

14. Boicey,
    :lol: :lol: And dont forget farebro :lol: :lol:

15. Duly noted, Old Fart. Are you coming to the (pool) training weekend? :D