• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

too much kit maybe?

Not really equilvent is it one bloke on stag others a para whose just dropped
in too northern iraq ,but does seem to be a living buckaroo.

felixthefox said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gNhBIW3B1w&mode=related&search=

look at the picture at 00:25 compared with the picture of the tom at 00:20!!

how much s*** does that bloke need to carry!?? :roll:

The soldiers are all in the US Army. By definition, Tom(my Atkins) is British. would you call a British soldier a GI? I hope not. :D

B

Brandt

Fred_Cat said:
The soldiers are all in the US Army. By definition, Tom(my Atkins) is British. would you call a British soldier a GI? I hope not. :D
Sorry Fred, that bloke at 20 is a Brit- you can tell by the way he is trying to get his radio to work properly.

E-gads man. Why the hell do all American squaddies think that they're a walking talking subway sandwich shop or some sort of super human.

1 - Bloke at 0:20 seems to have a 16 AA Bde patch and is manning a GPMG - I'd say he's a tom :p
2 - The spam at 0:25 - isn't his oppo kneeling behind him, facing the other way? That would explain the kit-monster appearance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gaijin Royal Navy 1
theoriginalphantom The NAAFI Bar 61
KINGO Army Reserve 25