Too much gloom and anger??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Herbie, Feb 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Everyone seems to entice us with "what winds you up" or "look at this, you will be outraged".
    Is there anything that actually makes you feel happy??? something that you see or hear that makes you smile and feel good about the world?

:? Is there any happiness left in this shitty world :?

2. Fcukin loads. It's not all doom n' gloom. What about the "Pa-tish" of a beer bottle top being cracked? :p

3. Its sunny here in Spain and now I`m off for a traditional english fryup after I`ve been in the jacuzzi. Well makes me happy bye.

4. You utter B*stard! It's friggin freezin here. I'm working and oh, for a full fry :(

5. No - that really sets me off, as it's all too liklely to result in raucous behaviour from some prole drinking from the bottle. And it's likely to be lager.

6. I'm just off to drop my car at the dealers for some free work to be done on it and I'm meeting my old man in a pub in town at lunchtime for a couple of sociables.

The sun is shining (at the moment) and life is pretty good :)

7. Yep, yep and Becks or Herforder preferably. Posh chavs prefer Carling from a tin.

8. i am outraged at all these happy people, i have been in the office since 7,30 because we have loads to do and people swan in at 9,50 and expect me to be happy about it!!

cnuts

and dont get me started about the newspapers

9. Me in the "on its arrse" thread

Outrage Forum

A place to Rant?

10. Always used to answer these glib people who turn in mid morning shouting "good morning" with "it was when I got here".

11. unfort you are far more pc than i

12. There is far too much gloom and anger; I am happy most of the time - not just because I get to fcuk up someone else's day.

I am of a sweet and temperate disposition and radiate contentment and charm wherever I wander.

13. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I was under the impression that once you left school and had to work, life was generally a struggle and the fun was hard to come by.

14. What a w@nker :(

You have no right, now get back over here and be miserable like the rest of us!

15. Earthquakes in Haiti make me happy. It gives me comfort that there IS a God :)

also, Snow. I Like snow........just a shame it cant be warm :(