Too much gloom and anger??

Everyone seems to entice us with "what winds you up" or "look at this, you will be outraged".
Is there anything that actually makes you feel happy??? something that you see or hear that makes you smile and feel good about the world?

:? Is there any happiness left in this shitty world :?

Fcukin loads. It's not all doom n' gloom. What about the "Pa-tish" of a beer bottle top being cracked? :p

Its sunny here in Spain and now I`m off for a traditional english fryup after I`ve been in the jacuzzi. Well makes me happy bye.

firthy said:
Its sunny here in Spain and now I`m off for a traditional english fryup after I`ve been in the jacuzzi. Well makes me happy bye.
You utter B*stard! It's friggin freezin here. I'm working and oh, for a full fry :(

Tastytoggle said:
Fcukin loads. It's not all doom n' gloom. What about the "Pa-tish" of a beer bottle top being cracked? :p
No - that really sets me off, as it's all too liklely to result in raucous behaviour from some prole drinking from the bottle. And it's likely to be lager.

I'm just off to drop my car at the dealers for some free work to be done on it and I'm meeting my old man in a pub in town at lunchtime for a couple of sociables.

The sun is shining (at the moment) and life is pretty good :)

whiffler said:
Tastytoggle said:
No - that really sets me off, as it's all too liklely to result in raucous behaviour from some prole drinking from the bottle. And it's likely to be lager.
Yep, yep and Becks or Herforder preferably. Posh chavs prefer Carling from a tin.

i am outraged at all these happy people, i have been in the office since 7,30 because we have loads to do and people swan in at 9,50 and expect me to be happy about it!!

cnuts

and dont get me started about the newspapers

Me in the "on its arrse" thread

Seeing as though most threads decend into a rant and moan, how about a general "Rant Forum" for things that just generally p!iss you off in life. That way the serious bit will not be polluted.

I've looked, and cannot see an appropriate place for this kind of thing. You might say the NAAFI, but here, that is for humour.

Outrage Forum

A place to Rant?

exnorthener said:
i am outraged at all these happy people, i have been in the office since 7,30 because we have loads to do and people swan in at 9,50 and expect me to be happy about it!!

cnuts

Always used to answer these glib people who turn in mid morning shouting "good morning" with "it was when I got here".

firthy said:
exnorthener said:

cnuts

Always used to answer these glib people who turn in mid morning shouting "good morning" with "it was when I got here".
unfort you are far more pc than i

There is far too much gloom and anger; I am happy most of the time - not just because I get to fcuk up someone else's day.

I am of a sweet and temperate disposition and radiate contentment and charm wherever I wander.

firthy said:
What a w@nker :(

You have no right, now get back over here and be miserable like the rest of us!

Earthquakes in Haiti make me happy. It gives me comfort that there IS a God :)

also, Snow. I Like snow........just a shame it cant be warm :(

Last week in work before I go off skiing for three weeks for a very small amount of cash. Brilliant

firthy said:
exnorthener said:

cnuts

Or "I see the night sfift is in"

jarrod248 said:
Herbie said:
Everyone seems to entice us with "what winds you up" or "look at this, you will be outraged".
Is there anything that actually makes you feel happy??? something that you see or hear that makes you smile and feel good about the world?

:? Is there any happiness left in this shitty world :?
I'd be happy if you ate your own ringpiece.
Juuussst.......caaaant....reach.
Heres a spoon so You can eat my ass :D

Soggyllama said:
Earthquakes in Haiti make me happy. It gives me comfort that there IS a God :)

also, Snow. I Like snow........just a shame it cant be warm :(
Ah but god only took out a small bit of the place not total armagedon

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
theoriginalphantom The NAAFI Bar 61
E The NAAFI Bar 23
God-fearing Pagan The NAAFI Bar 118