Too much Blanfording?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by growler, Feb 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There seems to be a pre-occupation today with Blandford. Perhaps the mods could set up a separate "Blandford Forum"!!!!!!
  2. Like the pun. :lol:
  3. wondered when something like this gonna pop up :lol: :lol:

the techs seem to be a tad upset
  4. For all those not in know, WTF is blandford?

A_S :?
  5. Blandford or Blandford Forum or RSS Blandford or Royal School of Signals Is home to the Royal Corps of Signals where all Signalers do their Trade training and upgraders return years later to the same Bulls**t.
    Also home to a rather nice Museum?
  6. And like every Corps HQ, is devoid of morale.

But not as dangerous to your health as Deepcut :wink:

7. And, aparantly they make them park on an unsurfaced car park and walk to the block. Bless.

For those who havent recently looked at the sigs threads, and quite frankly i wouldnt bother, there are currently about 4 or 5 separate whinge threads going about such riveting subjects as to whether trainees should be banned from drinking to the rights and wrongs of making full screws march to work.

Makes you want to shove pens into your eyes.

8. Hey! That's us in the Signals!
  9. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM....... Can't get enought of that wonderful Blandford flavour.
  10. zofo, i'm in the Signals mate :?

11. Ooh signals, gotta love em... :roll:
  12. Y'cant communicate without us...... :roll:

Wot? No comms! Pass me the mobile fone fast! :lol:

Blandford - its an incesting Georgian Town you know........
  13. More Blandford = Less Deepcut. :wink:

14. If you read the Sigs threads,

Less Deepcut = More Blandford

The're making them march to trade and all sorts, if you read the threads the place is about to become the new beachy head. I fcuking give up. Its been hard to pick and chose a post that has anything self motivated about it towards doing the situation a favour.

15. I thought the signals lot were planning a coup of some sort. At one point 7 out of the 10 most recent posts on the home page were on the sigs board.

It's a conspiracy I tell you.